• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Haydays!!

Hope to see lots of you there! Stop by and say hi to us; we'll be in booth EF6.

We'll have Avy Gear, BOSS Seats, some KLIM Closeouts, and the new Boondockers 7 DVD!

Yah, and this year they make an extra $5/car, as the city of North Branch sent out letters to all the homeowners, $480 permit to allow cars/vendors to be on "their" property during Haydays, so getting "in" could be a nightmare

Yah, and this year they make an extra $5/car, as the city of North Branch sent out letters to all the homeowners, $480 permit to allow cars/vendors to be on "their" property during Haydays, so getting "in" could be a nightmare

I heard that Snobarrons rented a field across the street from Haydays that has parking for 5,000 vehicles. I think things will work out better then most are expecting. Besides it's the first year at the new place and they had no choice but to move because they were forced out of the old location.

Boy you couldn't have been more right about getting in this weeknend. I was lucky enough to be in the staging area early on friday and had no problem getting in. But I had friends that tried to get in sat. morning and it took 4 hours in line on the hyway and they finally parked in a farmer's yard for 5 bucks and walked 2 miles. I know they will get this right next year but parking was a problem. The cops were even telling people to just go home.

I heard that Snobarrons rented a field across the street from Haydays that has parking for 5,000 vehicles. I think things will work out better then most are expecting. Besides it's the first year at the new place and they had no choice but to move because they were forced out of the old location. and they well have to move again ? money made them move!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[wQUOTE=crossthis;2348703]I heard that Snobarrons rented a field across the street from Haydays that has parking for 5,000 vehicles. I think things will ork out better then most are expecting. Besides it's the first year at the new place and they had no choice but to move because they were forced out of the old location. and they well have to move again ? money made them move!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

they will improve the parking issues. i'll be going back next year for sure.

I think they can fix the parking and make that work for next year.

Now the question is weather Sunrise township/North Branch will give them the permits next year. There are a lot of unhappy people there now.

I think they can fix the parking and make that work for next year.

Now the question is weather Sunrise township/North Branch will give them the permits next year. There are a lot of unhappy people there now.

What are they all upset about? It would really suck if they would have to move again.

What are they all upset about? It would really suck if they would have to move again.

They are mad about the traffic cluster that the event caused.

And it took them 2-3 years to get all the permits needed to have the event there, it would suck if they had to move.

Hey guys just you let you know you now have a Sno Baron on here. Yes the issues w/Hay Days will be addressed and I plan to update the MN section of SnoWest in the coming year with event updates etc..

Premium Features

Back