• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Haydays 09 WOW!!!!!

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

copter6

Lifetime Membership
Dec 5, 2007
This year was my first at Haydays, was a good one for sure. I didn't end up buying anything but I did get to see some eye candy and it was a good time for sure. I think I will be beack next year.

Here is some eye candy of the girls taking pictures of the free style and some freestyle photos
IMG_0505.jpg

IMG_0518.jpg

IMG_0528.jpg

IMG_0529.jpg

IMG_0541.jpg

Some pictures from Bamboo Betty's and the HMK party
IMG_0548.jpg

Friend with one of the Bamboo Betty's servers
IMG_0549.jpg

J
Nov 26, 2007
South Dakota
Great meeting you too Paul. Lexi and I (Jamie) enjoyed chatting with you and the gang and look forward to hooking up again next year. You are correct, it's always fun to throw some crap Burandt's way! LOL! Love the Carry All and plan to get one for my sled....good work.

L

landon283

Nov 26, 2007
Edmore, ND
We left the Detroit, MI area on Friday around 12:30pm and started the trek west. Picked up a buddy along the way and hit Chicago perfect at RUSH HOUR!!:mad: After spending 1.5 hours in Chicago traffic we entered Wisconsin and arrived in Minnesota 12 hours from the time we left. We caught some much needed sleep and woke up early to hit the show. We stayed at the LivInn in Fridley and wow...how looks can be deceiving!! I will only say this, I will never stay THERE again. It was a half a$$ attempt at a "nice" hotel but unfortunately the poor accommodations and CRACK PIPE in the courtyard turned us off a bit.:(

This is kinda funny to see because my second year there I brought with me a pickup full of buddies and stayed at the exact same place. Whats funny is how you said crack pipe in courtyard. When we were driving from the front to the back where the "suite" entrance was in back there was a darker part of the parking lot and what did we all see? A group of about 4 or 5 guys walking through the lot and 1 had this huge bong in his hands which seemed to be no big deal to him when we had our headlights pointed his way. Other than that starting off the weekend a little creepy I had an encounter with a punk who tried getting in my face while I was on my way to my room from the hot tub...Kinda a scary deal being I was 18 and this guy was at least 25. Other than that the place was sweet, had a full size fridge and 2 plasma tv's in there. Ha just thought I'd share my little story of our stay at that place

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
Great meeting you too Paul. Lexi and I (Jamie) enjoyed chatting with you and the gang and look forward to hooking up again next year. You are correct, it's always fun to throw some crap Burandt's way! LOL! Love the Carry All and plan to get one for my sled....good work.

Jamie & Lexi....noted! :D

You guys rock, it was fun hanging out with you guys. If you get a chance this year come on up to Michigan and we'll take you guys riding in some Lake Effect. We should try to arrange to be at Burandts place at the same time.

This is kinda funny to see because my second year there I brought with me a pickup full of buddies and stayed at the exact same place. Whats funny is how you said crack pipe in courtyard. When we were driving from the front to the back where the "suite" entrance was in back there was a darker part of the parking lot and what did we all see? A group of about 4 or 5 guys walking through the lot and 1 had this huge bong in his hands which seemed to be no big deal to him when we had our headlights pointed his way. Other than that starting off the weekend a little creepy I had an encounter with a punk who tried getting in my face while I was on my way to my room from the hot tub...Kinda a scary deal being I was 18 and this guy was at least 25. Other than that the place was sweet, had a full size fridge and 2 plasma tv's in there. Ha just thought I'd share my little story of our stay at that place

The rooms had a great attempt at being a great place but the "LIV" Inn is just that a place for the crack heads and dealers to have a place to LIVE. I watched them bringing clean clothes in from the laundry mat. Some of those people really live there and why not it's got everything you need. Leaving for the HMK party was more like trying to get out of the ghetto's of Detroit with all the "groups" of guys standing around with their 40 oz beers.

Oh yes Bamboo bettys, And hammer schlaugenHaHaHa Great party there THANKS HMK

That game blew my mind....we stood around for an hour watching this "game". LMAO :D

J

John Peck

Jan 9, 2008
Pierre
Yes, it's a shame as they attempted to make it a nice place.

Cool...next time.

X2 on a nice place going down quick.I was with Chris587 at the liveinn in Ferly and we wont stay there agin for sure. Other then that had a blast with everyone we met there. Felt like I got a few deal in the swap:D. Tom at 509 was awsome agin this year. Great deal on the new 509 Helmets and goggles I bought. Thanks Tom. And also thanks to every one that went with use!:beer;

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
Great time had for sure. I stayed at the budget host in fridley. Didn't find any crack pipes but had a light that was full of dead bug outside the door. I will try to find the pic.

Just got an email back from the LivInn headquarters....they are refunding us for our entire bill and apologize for the inconvenience. :D

03rmking

Premium Member
Mar 4, 2004
Spokane, WA
www.509films.com
Paul, nice to finally meet you in person (you too Jordan).

Funny, we stayed at the Motel 6 in Brooklyn Center and had a similar experience. Nothing but hoods hanging out at all hours of the night.

Hay days was off the charts again this year. Best show we've ever had. Next year we'll be back with a double size tent and CARPET! All the traffic made for a dusty tent. We'll also get all our gear in stock before we hit up next years Haydays. Thanks again to everyone who ordered from us, business was constant all saturday. We'll bring in more staff next year to streamline things and make it easier and faster. Thanks for the support! We met nothing but great people all weekend.

Here was a cool pic emailed to me...

attachment.php

I
Dec 14, 2001
Archer, Idaho
This too was our first Haydays, allI can say is WOW!!! :eek::eek:

Thanks to Big John & wife for their hospitality, it made for a great summer vacation.

I enjoyed working your booth John, and hope I didn't run off any customers, hahahahhaa, (I know I thru alot of $$$ at you, after my standard, "Hey John, How much for XXX????"):D

The people OMFG! What a crush of comsumers DYING to spend, guess the economy aint THAT bad.

One downer, I will NEVER drive that distance AGAIN! :eek::face-icon-small-hap! I can honestly say I have a new found respect for all the midwest Team Talkerz that make that trip 2-3 times a year, you guys are DRIVEN!

Borderstaff

Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
St. Paul MN
One downer, I will NEVER drive that distance AGAIN! :eek::face-icon-small-hap! I can honestly say I have a new found respect for all the midwest Team Talkerz that make that trip 2-3 times a year, you guys are DRIVEN![/QUOTE]

The whole drive is worth it in the first 5 minutes of driving. There's a lot of us from MN, WI, ND and SD that think about sledding all year for the 3-7 days of riding in MT ID and WY.

BIG JOHN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Minnesoooota

Thanks to Big John & wife for their hospitality, it made for a great summer vacation.

[SIZE=3[B]]I enjoyed working your booth John, and hope I didn't run off any customers,[/B] hahahahhaa, (I know I thru alot of $$$ at you, after my standard, "Hey John, How much for XXX????"):D[/SIZE]

The people OMFG! What a crush of comsumers DYING to spend, guess the economy aint THAT bad.

One downer, I will NEVER drive that distance AGAIN! :eek::face-icon-small-hap! I can honestly say I have a new found respect for all the midwest Team Talkerz that make that trip 2-3 times a year, you guys are DRIVEN!

The funny part is when you got up when a customer asked for "Big John"...the look on their faces was priceless...LOL

Thanks for the help and funnies...the drive isnt that bad ya Sally...LOL-BJ

B
Jul 6, 2001
Watrous, SK

I enjoyed working your booth John, and hope I didn't run off any customers, hahahahhaa, (I know I thru alot of $$$ at you, after my standard, "Hey John, How much for XXX????"):D

You learn how to drive while watching the inside of your eyelids... ;)

scmurs

Lifetime Membership
Dec 13, 2002
Minneapolis, MN

Slim!!!

I had a bottle of whisky right across the street!! :D I wished I'd have known you we're coming. I guess I'll have to come out to meet you on your turf instead. On second thought, that works for me. :)

Hope all is well.

Scott

Premium Features