• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

hatcher pass / petersville

Apr 11, 2008
So im looking for a few people to ride Lostlake and Pvill and varius others have room on the trailer for 2 just asking you help with gas for the truck but if you want a ride out to the hills im leaving most fridays and coming back sundays. thats the plan for the winter anyways. By the way i live in anchorage.

Last edited:
S

SnowFlinger

Jan 9, 2008
Anchorage
www.myspace.com
thisthreadisworthless1.gif

Apr 11, 2008
sorry i siad it in a post somewere on this forums but my camera is still the disposable type so no pics but there were other people up there to that siad they would post some I bent my wifes handle bars on the sleds first ride im so bad.

Apr 11, 2008
im going monday. i have 1 extra open spot on my trailer. Anchorage area. Pm me. Ill be back at my comp around 10pmish.

947-8772. robert.

well anything worth riding if you like the wet soupy snow is about 20 miles back prolly closer to 25 if you stay on the road the swamps arent frozen yet.

B
Nov 26, 2007
went to hatchers pass today. road had okay coverage. went back about 15 or so miles and found 2-3 ft pockets of snow. Im going again in the morning. might do hatchers Or P ville. Send me a pm . I have One open spot on my trailer if anyone wants to come up with. Cheaper that way.

Premium Features