• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Halloween party

Its an all ages show (since at the Egan) but how kiddie are you talking? I wouldnt take anyone too young.

The headliners are 36 Crazyfists - always a good show though sometimes short set. I think Delmag (or whatever there calling themeselves these days) couple others too.

Last year show was over 11ish?? Anyways plenty of time to do the downtown run around.

I am not planning on having any kids with me, no way! I was just wandering how wild it can get when kids are allowed and wheather they will serve alcohol..... (not that I am too wild or an alcoholic, but I would like to see more than few ladybugs, mickey mouses and princeses....). Plus my costume might be outta place if it's for kids, hahaha...:beer;

Last year the Zombiefist concert was pretty cool!! Personally I thought the previous 36CF concert was way better though ... but then again, the guys from the band did get stuck in the elevator with some booze for quite some time waiting for the fire department to come rescue them ~ that was interesting!

I am sure there will be a beer garden (probably on the lower level again) and costumes are encouraged. I had my teenager there with her friends last year which got a bit intense in the mosh-pit ... but all in all, it was a good time.

We are going to be throwing down in Soldotna this year ;) so for everyone that ventures out for the evening crawl in A-town... have fun & keep it real... but if you're creepin' around Soldotna... watch out for "Bubba and Charlene" :beer; :beer;

Hmmmm, we'll see about the pictures...
Tina, it looks more and more that we will stay north of Kenai this weekend. It's getting too cold to fish (at least IMO), so we might end up at the Zombiefist or even stay in the Valley.

Ok no worries Dash but I have to question your "too cold comment" coming from a sledding chic! haha!! You just gear up for fishing woman, just like you do for sleddin' :D

Have a fun and safe weekend! :beer;:beer;

Hehehe, you are right! But riding boots, warm hat and snowpants somehow dont' seem to go right with a boat and water. It's mostly an excuse, of course, for my laziness....
You guys have fun!

Do you, Zombiefisters, wanna meet somehow and hang out together for a while?

Happy Halloween, and be safe!

Hehehe, you are right! But riding boots, warm hat and snowpants somehow dont' seem to go right with a boat and water. It's mostly an excuse, of course, for my laziness....
You guys have fun!

Do you, Zombiefisters, wanna meet somehow and hang out together for a while?

Happy Halloween, and be safe!

If I see you , I'll stop and say Hi Dash If I see you me headed towards the mosh pit rescue me ! LoL

Premium Features

Back