• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

H&S Mini Maxx Race Programmers / DPF Delete

I have seen on the H&S forums that guys are selling "programs" for them. Not sure what that's all about.

Also, can you tell me about the "unlock" that you can buy? What does it do? How can I tell if the previous owner did that or not?

This product will allow you to access Ford 6.7L tuning on your H&S Black Maxx, Mini Maxx, or XRT Pro tuning device. Please supply your VIN and a valid e-mail address. Once this software is purchased, please allow one business day to process the order. You will receive an e-mail containing a 5 digit pass code to be entered in your H&S Product during the Install Download process.

What can I get into that I already can't get into?

Scott, I believe you are referring to a "Hot Unlock" code that will allow you to unlock a bigger tune for your application. ie. Edge juice, smarty, and PPE all have this feature for an extra fee.

Scott, I believe you are referring to a "Hot Unlock" code that will allow you to unlock a bigger tune for your application. ie. Edge juice, smarty, and PPE all have this feature for an extra fee.

The unlock he was referring to was for the 2011 to current GM / Fords with urea. He already had it unlocked.....

Premium Features

Back