• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Got my new XP suhkahs!

Just letting all you lil yami dudes know to look for 4M "trackpoucher" on the windshield this weekend that way you know who just handed you your azz!

Heres a little post that I posted in (Yamaha, Polaris and Artic cat) interesting to see which ones had the most replies and that is an indicator of who wears there underwear the tightest. LOL Gawd i do love this machine and i have not even rode it yet.

All-right fellow Doo'ers! I am sick and tired of your/our XP problem this and your XP problem that! I have put forth the challenge and will redeem ourselves to all the nah sayers! Even though NONE of my fellow Doo boys have even rallied behind me????? If your with me meet me at Greenrock in the Snowies on Saturday. I have a formattable opponent that has agreed!!! Boooooooooyahhh! Long live the XP! See ya'll there and I will make your proud to post with me!

huh

All-right fellow Doo'ers! I am sick and tired of your/our XP problem this and your XP problem that! I have put forth the challenge and will redeem ourselves to all the nah sayers! Even though NONE of my fellow Doo boys have even rallied behind me????? If your with me meet me at Greenrock in the Snowies on Saturday. I have a formattable opponent that has agreed!!! Boooooooooyahhh! Long live the XP! See ya'll there and I will make your proud to post with me!

your kiddin right? you think the new xp is all that, its a nice sled dont get me wrong i own one too but there are many sleds that will make you surprised how well other sleds work also including mine or many other m1000s. As long as your having fun thats all that m,atters.

I was dead set on snowchecking a 09 XP, but seriously right now the Dragon is in the lead and Im going to look at the new Artic Kitties too.

I am dissapointed in the durability issues I have heard so far with the XP and for 11 THOUSAND dollars will be looking for the MOST reliable and prooven sled.

46 miles and went through the belt it came with and the free one the dealer gave me. Got back and my left hand was froze from the grip that never seemed to work otherwise I would give the dealer the finger with that hand! I am going to buy another belt and sell this POS!

Did i miss something or did you really just make a thread saying how much you love your XP and you havent ridden it, then you rode it, blew 2 belts, and now want to sell it?

here you go trackpooper i got something for you
yourock.jpg

pos

really beaten up on every one eh? there is only 1 rule that you cant stop half way up a climb and change belts that would be cheating..:confused:

Sucker is right! I have found a new one to take this POS off my hands. I dont have to be a fortune teller to tell you guys that this thing is going to eat me up in repair costs. If you really want a XP wait till there sitting in dealers as 3 year old NOS. I am moving to a different brand so here comes the door and it aint going to hit me in the azz cause I am outa here!

Premium Features

Back