• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Got my new XP suhkahs!

inteligent thread, good luck at life, and its usually smart to challange people on a sled you have ridden before, unless it was like my 300+ hp turbo yammi will beat your 2up. cuz the XPs are good, but a modded M1000 is nothing to mess with.

Raced a modded m1000 162 yesterday in deep powder beat him four times out of four he said he was catching me each time but we only had a 1/4 mile of field to race in.

The rider is about 40 lbs lighter than me also.

He has the head, the y pipe, the pipe, and heel clickers.

Mine was bone stock except, no foam.

Sucker is right! I have found a new one to take this POS off my hands. I dont have to be a fortune teller to tell you guys that this thing is going to eat me up in repair costs. If you really want a XP wait till there sitting in dealers as 3 year old NOS. I am moving to a different brand so here comes the door and it aint going to hit me in the azz cause I am outa here!

Big Gulps Huh????.............................Welp See Ya Later!!!!!!!!!!!

that was quite the attitude change! im a cat guy and all, but i gotta say maybe you should look at changing the setup, you cant expect these things to run perfect from the factory.

Raced a modded m1000 162 yesterday in deep powder beat him four times out of four he said he was catching me each time but we only had a 1/4 mile of field to race in.

The rider is about 40 lbs lighter than me also.

He has the head, the y pipe, the pipe, and heel clickers.

Mine was bone stock except, no foam.
Tell him to put his spark plug wire back on his 2nd cylinder. The XP is good, but the XP ain't that good.

46 miles and went through the belt it came with and the free one the dealer gave me. Got back and my left hand was froze from the grip that never seemed to work otherwise I would give the dealer the finger with that hand! I am going to buy another belt and sell this POS!

That is to funny! Nothing like giving it a chance, there is lots of peeps riding them havin good luck. Fix your probs and carry on, dont whine about a prob others dont have or have fixed. What a whiner!

this has got to be someone's alter, if it is nice set up at least! by the amount of post about it it has to be someone waiting for a 8 hundy dragon or someone with no snow, they obviously have too much time on their hands.

Premium Features

Back