• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Gooseneck Camp/Sled Trailer wanted

S
Feb 7, 2010
ISO. Gooseneck trailer for sale. Looking for one with a 4 seasons LQ package. Garage big enough to carry 4 sleds, tall enough for SxS and all the normal amenities you would expect in a nice multi use camper. Would like to stay under 32’ on the floor. Let’s see what is out there? Thanks

M
Mar 13, 2019
I'm interested to see what's all available in this category. I just bought a 48ft (40ft floor) gooseneck race trailer. Front 12ft is lq and rear 28ft garage. It's not ideal, the LQ is still pretty small for a 48ft trailer and the garage will hold 4 sleds, but again still pretty small for the overall size of the trailer. I was hoping I could fit my toyota, a quad and dirt bike maybe even two but that's just not gonna happen. A toyota sized truck and 1 quad is about the max without getting super creative. it's not insulated well at all either. The tanks are literally hanging in the breeze. Thinking I may have just have to remodel mine with a better multi use floor plan and real insulation. My trailer says cargo mate and Forrest river on. I assume cargomate built the superstructure and Forrest river built the LQ and garage out. It's from 2001 but they still appear to be made today.

What brands are you looking for that offer a good trailer for sled camping and summer powersports too? I've seen rpm, atc, vintage, Featherlite, trails west, and work&play with trailers that might work. Almost have to get one custom built to be a good snow camping trailer.

Some of the big 5th wheels (momentum, raptor, weekend warriors, cyclone, fusion, vortex and so on have decent insulation but the garages are almost never over 15ft. I think you'd need at least 20ft maybe even 25. Also the mass produced trailers have terrible build quality and QC.

Premium Features