• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

good idea, but where's the IQR forum?

P
Mar 12, 2008
sunnyvale trailer park
like I said, great that we have all these chassis specific forums but I'd sure like to see one dedicated to the iqr, specifically one for mountain conversions where a person could go to find pics and build threads a lot quicker and easier than using the search feature.
The way it is right now where would you even post a thread about a mountain iqr?

polaris dude

Lifetime Membership
Jun 5, 2009
Grand Junction, CO
i am surprised no one else has said anything... from what i have seen there are lots of people with iqrs that were converted to mountain sleds, i think this definitely deserves a section

R

Rob1334

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Feb 26, 2008
Bismarck, ND
I think it is better to have an IQR sub forum than it is to have a sub forum dedicated to the rush. IMO

P
Mar 12, 2008
sunnyvale trailer park
couldn't agree more rob, and I've mentioned this in a few threads now plus I've p.m.'ed "christopher" about it but no reply yet.
Also now there is nowhere to post "general" polaris inquiries such as maybe warning others about a bad dealer experience, warranty problems, how much better poo is than doo, tech info from M.H. or many others, etc etc
I'm not lovin the new mess at all

rydningen

Premium Member
May 9, 2009
Northern Norway
I`m in the middle of a IQR mountain build right now, and I would really appreciate being able to search for info in a section dedicated too the IQR/IQR mountain converts.

hudini

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Lewiston area
I PM'd the administrator and got a message stating that they are not opposed to the topic, but it has to have enough support for it. So come on guys let’s get it started.

Premium Features