• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

good deal on a turbo ?

http://up.craigslist.org/sgd/2948773573.html

im not sure if this is a good deal on a turbo ? what should i look for when i go chekc it out ? he says hes running pump gas but never said how many lbs. of boost he was running ! Is that even possible when running at sea level ? wasnt really looking for a 162 but seemed like something you dont see every day in the U.P. ! should i go for it or keep looking ? this would be my first turbo sled! I have been doin some research like replacing reeds every year and the regular maintence and what not but do you guys think it will be over kill for the U.P. style of riding ?

I wouldn't run it, if it was converted to a twisted setup then it would be worth something to me. IMO

No way, no how are you going to be running that thing on pump gas in the U.P. It is not 100% impossible, but the odds will be stacked against you IMO.

Ditto the comments above.

In addition to that I've seen very few 2007 BD kits that were pull & go (to be more specific, none.) they really got smoother around 09 it seemed, or I should say the odds of them running well greatly increased.

If I bought that sled I wood convert it to a four injector kit while youre converting put a additude box on for ease of tuning. M8 you can get away with a pump gas setup the 1000 will be disapointing with two injectors.

I was lookiong at it and was talking to the guy, he said he got it from a dealer that way it is, didnt seem like he knew a lot about it, said he rode it in Idaho once other wise all U.P.

Premium Features

Back