• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Gold Creek clean up party Sun May 30th.

Ruffy installed the Cargo net just before we headed down the hill.... I saw this coming:D

You guys rock!!! I wonder if it would help to report your volunteer hours to the forest service. I know that it helps with dirt bike trails to report your hours. They track this kind of info.

Thanks guys!!! I wish I could have made it. If you go again please let me know.

You guys rock!!! I wonder if it would help to report your volunteer hours to the forest service. I know that it helps with dirt bike trails to report your hours. They track this kind of info.

Thanks guys!!! I wish I could have made it. If you go again please let me know.

They were notified that work was going to be done on that Sunday. I guess it might be wise to give them another call to tell them how many people we had, what we did, and how long we worked.

Good idea, call was made.

Last edited:
If you can get an email contact, send them the pics...might even do a press release:

"Local snowmobile enthusiasts clean up x-country skiers garbage" :D

I contacted Pat Eliss who is the Volunteer Coordinator for the Snoqualmie Ranger District. He was actually quite happy with what we did and said thanks many times. Good job everyone! :beer;:beer; Lets try and keep it up.... there will be more work to do after the snow melts.

Sapling - you are correct, apparently they use the hours to apply for grants and such.

Ruffy,

Thanks for doing the leg work...every bit helps with the PR and our image as good stewards. Next time I see you, first round is on me!! :beer;

Ruffy,

Thanks for doing the leg work...every bit helps with the PR and our image as good stewards. Next time I see you, first round is on me!! :beer;

I will take the beer, but my company already rewarded me for it as I am, cough cough, doing it on company time! :p

IMG00193Large.jpg

Hey Craig.....Ron Jeremy called....he said he wants his necklace back!! :D :D :D

(sorry, had to, rog put me up to it!!)

Ron Jeremy:D:D:D (LMAO)

Now that's funny!

I just figured that necklace doubled as a ski break:confused:

its not my fault i HUNG with the big D boys , and was givin jonny wads chain! and it has saved me as a snobrake (if you ask me ruff ill lend it to you)rookie only is jellious! wish you had it huh? oh dont worrie mod i havent forgot you! lol... 2 stroke or 4 stroke its not how its stroked, its how you shock it!

its not my fault i HUNG with the big D boys , and was givin jonny wads chain! and it has saved me as a snobrake (if you ask me ruff ill lend it to you)rookie only is jellious! wish you had it huh? oh dont worrie mod i havent forgot you! lol... 2 stroke or 4 stroke its not how its stroked, its how you shock it!

My sleds new nickname:

The Shocker!! :eek:

Premium Features

Back