• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Gear Bag?

I have an Arctic Cat bag that I love. If I remember right they teamed up with OGIO for the one that I have.

I also know that I purchased a gear bag for a friend for X-Mas that is from Habervision.
Here is the website http://www.habervision.com/product/54001.aspx.

I know that she has tons of room for her coat, bibs, boots, helmet, gloves, goggles AND backpack full of stuff. She also puts extra clothes in there. Not bad for the price in my opinion.

I have the Ogio 9800 and hubby has the 9900. I can fit 2 sets of pants, tek vest, 3 coats, helmet, gloves, boots...and many misc other stuff.....not sure on hubby's yet he just got it. But great product, warranty and easy to carry!!

I have a Woody's gear bag... It is great! I can fit ALL of my stuff, helmet; Core Saver; bibs; boots; HMK backpack with shovel, and my kids gear! Very durable too. I have had this bag for a few seasons now and it is stll in great shape.:face-icon-small-win

Ogio makes quality stuff.

I use the FLY flightpack. More than enough room for gear for a weekend and if you have to ride to the cabin, only way to go...

28-5130-2.jpg

Like many others said OGIO!!!! The bags are spendy but once you get one you will never buy anything again, plus they have a lifetime warranty on everything!!!!

DW

Not too big eh? Spomey's bag can fit a body...He actually con'ed the sales lady to climb in the bag and see. He zipped up the bag and started to carry her out of the store...

snicker...

Maybe I should try that.:rolleyes: My local dealer has a sales lady that I would not mind taking home.:D

I have an Arctic Cat bag that I love. If I remember right they teamed up with OGIO for the one that I have.

I also know that I purchased a gear bag for a friend for X-Mas that is from Habervision.
Here is the website http://www.habervision.com/product/54001.aspx.

I know that she has tons of room for her coat, bibs, boots, helmet, gloves, goggles AND backpack full of stuff. She also puts extra clothes in there. Not bad for the price in my opinion.

I use that same bag. I love it. I can get all my gear in the bag, my boots and even my day pack.
http://www.habervision.com/product/54005.aspx

Contact me for discount codes.

I have seen those. But is the middle big enough for a coat and bibs? With out haveing to vacuum pack them to get them in.

I packed and flew all my gear this year in a Thor MX gear bag. It actually all fit into my Yammi gear bag but it was about 1 inch to big(didn't want oversize bag fees) so I borrowed my father-in-laws Thor bag.

Most MX bags have large main areas with a few smaller areas on the sides and ends. Goth my Yammi and the Thor bag have seperate zipper access bottoms for boots. Also fit my shovel, bibs, 2 fleece pants, a folding saw and a few other things in there.

One thing I wanted from my Yammi bag for the airport was wheels. It has them, the Thor didn't and 45 pounds sucks to carry.

Also about any MX gear bag works great to throw in the truck. either back seat or back....not 100 percent water proof but my dirt gear has stayed mostly dry riding in the bed in rain.

Ogio 9900 Tweed
HMK's in their own compartment(vented)
Pants, jacket, gloves, etc etc in main compartment(backpack or helmet will also fit, not both)
Final compartment is used for whatver else I need, usually the drinks etc before they get packed into the sled/backpack.

Slick mat to change on, great wheels and solid plastic back that withstands a lot of abuse.

My Klim bag is starting to get a little worse for wear. Definitely going with an Ogio 9800 or 9900. Been watching fleabay for a decent deal.

What kind of gear bag are people useing for their sled gear?
I want to be able to put my Helmet, Boots, Coat, Bibs, Gloves, Goggles, Misc. stuff in it.

I am thinking about a 9800 OGIO. But looking for opinions an all makes and models.

Thanks, Lt Rascal

$85 roller hockey bag from the local Sports Authority....works great.

I never checked out the Fly or the Ogio...I went with the KLIM pack.

TON of room. So big I have to sack up to carry it when it's full.

In the middle compartment I can put 2 parkas, pants, gloves, riding jersey, race style and much larger than the KLIM version) tek vest, socks and my lunch in there with SOME room to spare.

In the ends I can put helmet goggles and head sock on one end and a pair of boots in the other.

PLENTY of riding gear room. And room for back-up gear too.

Gear bag

We're using the Ogio bags, I believe I'm on the 3rd year for one bag and it's standing up very well. Mine is always stuffed and zippers are holding up after considerable force. Picked up another one for dirt biking.

Premium Features

Back