• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

FYI = Turbo Performance billet intake flange

Can we get some pics of how they get installed? I don't want to spend money on a billet boot without seeing them mounted, did that already with Twisted boots. Thanks!

jonce do you have the intercooler on your kit? this looks like the flange on the cooler and the flanged on the boot will line up perfect to bolt the whole operation together. otherwise i think you need to make them hook clamp bolt things i seen

jonce do you have the intercooler on your kit? this looks like the flange on the cooler and the flanged on the boot will line up perfect to bolt the whole operation together. otherwise i think you need to make them hook clamp bolt things i seen

Yes, I am running an intercooler. I do not have any tabs or flanges welded onto the sides of the intercooler. Looks like a Summer project for my local welder....or I will just run new rubber boots every season.

Yes, I am running an intercooler. I do not have any tabs or flanges welded onto the sides of the intercooler. Looks like a Summer project for my local welder....or I will just run new rubber boots every season.

my intercooler from silber has a flange that looks to line up with the outer hole on the TB flange. i was disappointed at first that mine didnt have the tabs that bolted to the top of the throttle bodies but im happy now that mine was different

Premium Features

Back