• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

FX Nytro RTX Drops Exhaust Valve ( motor completely junk )

Buy the motor and tell them you will install it yourself. Bring me the sled and I will install the motor, align clutches, get it up and running, etc for $500. PM me if you're interested.

Heck get the motor for that price and sell it also cause no one can get a crate motor for that price maybe make up a grand on the motor or take srx up on his offer of installing it for 5 bills and just keep riding the darn thing. I would definitly find a new dealer to be loyal to cause they dont give a sh** about you.

It's amazing, people can go through ski doo motors like they're Pez candy and not bat an eye, you have one motor failure in how years of great service on a product that 2 years out of warranty and you're ready to pull the pin? Come on now,,, put the knife down,,, you're getting a really good deal on that motor, but you better jump on it quick or it's going to go away, Yamaha only brings in so many engines per year, and once they're gone, you'll have to hope they will bring more next year.

its pretty bad when you have bought numerous sleds/bike from your dealer and they tell you "no we dont want your buisness". tell them to f off and get a different dealer. but first buy the motor,its a deal then tell them to f off.

Premium Features

Back