• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Future of education?

Pretty much explains what kind of mentality is standing in line with a hand out.

I'm am trying to make the connection between your caption and your link, but I'm commin' up snake eyes so far.

???

I'm am trying to make the connection between your caption and your link, but I'm commin' up snake eyes so far.

???

Culture in community encourages single motherhood through subsidies.

Mother raises child alone, enjoys massive benefits from the govt.

Mother raises child without any discipline.
Child goes wild.
Mother throws hands in the air and blames the govt.

If the “community” / “culture” such as it is encouraged personal responsibility on the Fathers part (and the free stuff wasn’t available) perhaps the son would have the role model and guidance needed.

More than a 20 yr mortgage on stoodent loans?

Yep, the middle class that uses thier head that work and actually employs others are done. diaper boy has driven the stake in the coffin.

The older middle class are so buried right now that some are actually transitioning to less paying jobs because the pay is no different after uncle sam rapes them, with what this administration has done in such a short time. Those not as fortunate that relied on thier retirement are coming out of it going back to work because the cost of living has become so high thier pensions they thought that would carry them to the grave might not be there.

There is becoming a huge hole and it's growing between those that can afford to pay thier debt and those that will never see the light of day.

I'm pissed that I'm so negative about this, I was the guy that always had a smile on my face because I busted my ass and treated people the way I want to be treated, it's all leaving and the ones that caused this are the same loud mouth bitches.

What are they gonna do give a tax refund :) :) :)

The last few years likely have not helped much, but to think that the current status wasn't overdue for some time already, is just having been looking through rose colored glasses.

The last few years likely have not helped much, but to think that the current status wasn't overdue for some time already, is just having been looking through rose colored glasses.
I disagree. This was all self inflicted (intentionally) with piss poor policy that made zero economic sense.

The Feds have been $pending >1.5 x the annual revenue that they take in, ever since The Crash.
And the run-away inflation that we have been predicting "HAS to happen" - finally happened.

Not giving your boy Joe a free skate, but Trump and Obama - AND the folks in the House and Senate during these times - all have their piece of the responsibility.

And what better way to keep your seat than to buy it with other people's (your constituents) money?

Well, if I had people in my face like that, I'd prolly doo the same.

Anyone teaching weird sex stuff for pay deserves to have the light of day shone on their deviance.
If that’s too confrontational then folks need to keep it to themselves.
(Not keep trying to normalize Pedophilia like they currently are)

Last edited:
Premium Features

Back