• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

FS Mountain Max Mod

D
Nov 26, 2007
Gillette, Wy
I have a Mountain Max 700 I may want to get rid of. It has a the '97 bulkhead and engine internals and porting and has essentially everything else aftermarket. It was built by Northern Lites (nlintes.com) for the previous owner. It has the following:
Power Inc end dump pipes
Aftermarket Tunnel
Polaris 151 fully clipped track
9T Extrovert drivers
Lightweight front and rear suspension (2000+ geometry, transfer kit and have adjustable transfer rods)
KYB Shocks front and rear (Viper stock I think??)
Apex Skis
D&R chaincase
SRX seat
Cat handlebars (I have no idea how much rise, but pretty comfortable at 6'1")
Lightweight hood
Skis n all cover

It runs good and is in pretty good shape for the age. I haven't had a speedo on it for a few years, but I think the mileage on the engine lower end at about 4000-4500. The top end was freshened up within the last 1000 miles. It's located in Gillette, WY. $2,500 OBO. PM or email at deepnsteep@gmail.com
Thanks for looking!

Front.jpg Rear.jpg RearSusp.jpg Engine.jpg

Last edited:

Iowa__Freeriders

Premium Member
Dec 31, 2010
NW Iowa
ok! my friend and i are going to have a discussion because its a perfect sled for him! hes stuck on having reverse but ima try and convince him cuz this looks like a very reliable sled and we will be in laramie the 9th of march. ill keep u posted on the discision :face-icon-small-hap

P

Pro116

Apr 19, 2008
Are you upgrading?
Would you be interested in trading plus cash for an apex mtn?

D
Nov 26, 2007
Gillette, Wy
I'm kicking around the idea of getting out of riding for awhile. I'd have to think about that though. PM me some details on your sled. I would be interested in trade towards a King Quad though.
Thanks for looking!

Premium Features