• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

FS/FT 2011 giant reign 0

Y
Oct 18, 2010
Marquette MI
What I have here is a 2011 Giant reign, with full XT kit, a Fox 36 Van RC2, Sun Ringle Charger Pro's mounted with Ardent Ignitor.

The parts on the bike are two season old or so, the frame is almost brand new, I got it a month or so ago, it is a size XL.

If you are interested message me, I will get more pictures and specs later tonight!

Taking cash, or trades (possibly plus cash) for an 05 06 M series.

Bunch of crummy hastily taken pictures:

More details as I remember them:
The chain and cassette were new at the beginning of this season, PG 980, and some sram chain. The Ignitor is pretty much shot Its been dry so I haven't bothered replacing it. Ardent still has good life left in it I'd say. I believe I put a new bottom bracket in about a month or so ago. Missing one ODI bar plug, may have a spare, will have to look.

I think that is pretty much it as far as little details go...

Better ones by request, or tomorrow when its lighter out, and I give her a good bath.

IMG_0284.jpg

IMG_0283-1.jpg

IMG_0282-1.jpg

IMG_0281.jpg

IMG_0280-1.jpg

IMG_0279-1.jpg

Last edited:
B
Apr 13, 2004
GJ COLO
sweet ride, too big for me tho....

i ride a reignX from the year previous, those were all sold out last summer cause they are AWESOME!!!!!

how much to ship to Colorado?

Premium Features