• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Free SPOT!!!!

I got a promo code download to be applied when I activate. Is that correct? My card was charged the full amount.

IF YOU SEE THIS IN TIME, CALL THEM TODAY BEFORE THE DEAL IS OVER and try to straighten it out. Have the code with you.

They ask for the code when you order online after all your info is entered and you are checking out.

Thanks for the heads up, Snoxtc. I got mine ordered today. Great deal.

Ordered mine last night, I hope it works better than my sat. radio. I always missed Larry the Cable Guys' punchline when I drove under the canopy at the gas station. BTW, I called Big 5 before I ordered to see if I could get the deal there and they didn't even know about it. I think SPOT is yanking their dealers around pretty bad. I'm down for a year but with those kind of shenanagans there might be a better gig next year from a competitor.

This was not a publicized deal. I am a Spot owner and got it in my email newsletter. I just figured I would let the 4M know about it, since it was such a good deal. I am not trying to hurt dealers. I am hoping with more out there that others will want them too and we will see more dealer sales.

TODAY IS THE LAST DAY!!!!

had a scare to night with my daughter and her boy friend, sledding way to late ,I called 911, then they called, all ok , this wont happen again, I bought one!!!!

works good, took it with last weekend, and put it on tracking, I dont think it sent out every 10 minutes a location , but then I had it in my back pack the entire day!!

I used to sell them but sent the entire lot back..I think they are a Great Idea
and a must have for anyone in the backcountry.. But for all the suckers like me that bought them to offer to customers.. They are screwed..
Spot should have from the beginning offered the unit for free..Or very inexpensive. they make their $ from the subscription.. they have just s**t on all their dealers..

I just noticed that my distributors lowered the price on them and thought of getting some. But now, I would have screwed myself out of a couple hundered bucks at least. Cant afford that in these times....

Premium Features

Back