• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

fox or raptor shock kits ??

I see that kit at sled solutions the part number is different than current rear kit. I wonder what the difference is?

The rear track shock just has compression adjustment dial soft to hard (22 clicks of adjustment), pretty good deal for the price. Float 3 Evol R is easy to adjust. I like the idea of being able to run front track shock soft, but yet have the bottom out resistance with the Evol chamber.

766ba2ea9b3ee206f7b4a7b27f7e63e4.png

That kit should fit a g4 summit right? Same t motion shock set up as previous years? Only asking because of the no returns at that price. Thanks

I have not installed the kit yet in my G4, but I was told by few different sources, no changes to rear skid shock lengths and etc compared to 154/163 XM. Fingers crossed

I would recommend looking into the shock package Bret Rasmussen has for the 850, you can read about his input in shock setup and ride style on his riderasmussenstyle.com website, i will have a set on my sled and can report on how they work once snow flies.http://riderasmussenstyle.com/shop/

I have not installed the kit yet in my G4, but I was told by few different sources, no changes to rear skid shock lengths and etc compared to 154/163 XM. Fingers crossed

Hmmm Paul Anderson at Sled Solutions just told me that this kit dont fit the 850!??

850 has a completely different skid/shocks.

??
face-icon-small-confused.gif

Last edited:
New raptors for the front shocks, (slightly longer) and replaced new skid shocks with my raptors off the 2014 X XM.

Hmmm Paul Anderson at Sled Solutions just told me that this kit dont fit the 850!??

850 has a completely different skid/shocks.

??
face-icon-small-confused.gif

He's wrong! Shocks from any XM 2013 -2017 146,154 and 163 will work. BRP did not change shock lengths.
He told me the same thing when I called to order. He couldn't guarantee they would fit.

Premium Features

Back