• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Important Found a few SMOKING HOT DEALS on Ski-Doo and LYNX sleds to share with everyone

Calvin42

Premium Member
Oct 14, 2008
Cantonment, FL
The deals are only gonna get better. Saw an article yesterday. Poo is hurting pretty bad. People have had enough with pricing on vehicles and "toys". If a person is in a financial position to buy, now is the time. Lots of great deals to be had.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
The deals are only gonna get better. Saw an article yesterday. Poo is hurting pretty bad. People have had enough with pricing on vehicles and "toys". If a person is in a financial position to buy, now is the time. Lots of great deals to be had.
You think people should pull the trigger NOW or hold out a bit longer??

Calvin42

Premium Member
Oct 14, 2008
Cantonment, FL
Dealers are sitting on a lot of inventory. Interest rates are still high, car manufacturers are closing plants and laying off workers, John deere is sending manufacturing to Mexico, real wages are down, groceries and gas still high. Yes, better deals to be had on everything. This is the correction that a lot of people are talking about.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
I think deals are going to get better. Especially once the 25's start arriving.
Personally I completely agree.
The only thing that would change that would be an EPIC EARLY WINTER, and none of the long range forecasts I have seen are even HINTING at that happening

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Dealers are sitting on a lot of inventory. Interest rates are still high, car manufacturers are closing plants and laying off workers, John deere is sending manufacturing to Mexico, real wages are down, groceries and gas still high. Yes, better deals to be had on everything. This is the correction that a lot of people are talking about.
I DO think we will see interest rates start dropping within the next 30 days tops.
Won't be HUGE, but it will start a new downward trend for the rest of this year.

Reactions: Sheetmetalfab

Calvin42

Premium Member
Oct 14, 2008
Cantonment, FL
I DO think we will see interest rates start dropping within the next 30 days tops.
Won't be HUGE, but it will start a new downward trend for the rest of this year.
It's an election year, we'll see some things drop. Unfortunately a little to late. But I hope for everyone's sake, energy and interest rates start dropping.

Reactions: christopher
Premium Features