• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

First Snow of the Season//Ride//

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
well it wont be deep but we will be able to ride into eureka(4-6 inches) by the 10th of october..........:beer;:beer;

Nov 26, 2007
Anchorage, AK
I am hoping for a good year with lots of deeeeeep snow. Adding a 60 shot to the old triple so it can't come soon enough. I know I am adding mods just to get me through the summer but I have a feeling 250hp is going to be addicting.

Gonna have to stay off of a turbo sled this winter or ??? may have to come up with some $ for a new sled.

Oct 30th is my guess for first ride.

H

HYFLYR

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 21, 2007
Alaska
As long as im riding before mid november i dont care.

Might have to do some grass testing on the new turbo just to scrath the itch, lol.

H

HYFLYR

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 21, 2007
Alaska
I didnt get the xtx this year.

However, i am going to be pretty busy tunning boosted sleds, and getting paid to do it, haha!

B
Nov 26, 2007
:beer;Nice. Looking foward to seeing you on the snow this year. You helping chad with his build. Hope to see you guys out there. Moving to The Serrias next year

I

IQRIDR

Nov 27, 2007
Mountains, Alaska
I didnt get the xtx this year.

However, i am going to be pretty busy tunning boosted sleds, and getting paid to do it, haha!

He WILL be helping me tune my sled! Haha and I am predicting I will post pics on OCT. 18th of riding 4-5 ft of pow on upper huffman again remember that one guys! Good times...

And the only payment he's gettin from me is a nice cold roost when he's sweatin and hot trying to dig out a 650 pound yamaha!

Although I am pretty sure he will be getting paid to tune a TNitro

Last edited:
H

HYFLYR

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 21, 2007
Alaska
He WILL be helping me tune my sled! Haha and I am predicting I will post pics on OCT. 18th of riding 4-5 ft of pow on upper huffman again remember that one guys! Good times...

And the only payment he's gettin from me is a nice cold roost when he's sweatin and hot trying to dig out a 650 pound yamaha!
Although I am pretty sure he will be getting paid to tune a TNitro

LOL, cant wait to see that can ya;) and if your ridin upper huff by then im comin' too, lol. :cool:

Premium Features