• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

First Ride 9/24.

T
Feb 25, 2008
Ronald, WA
I'll move with ya

I have this sudden urge to............ move! lol

That and call ya a few names for being on POWDER in September!

uhhhhhhhhhhg I feel like I'm gonna hyperventilate! ;)

GOOD ON YA! That just flat out ROCKS! :beer;

I'm ready to move.... That was MY thought too, when I saw those awesome pics!!
You Alaska folks are just rubbin it in!!! ;) Lucky "snowmachine" riders....

donbrown

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Los Angeles
Awesome.

Like it almost time to put away, the jetski, boggie board , surf, skim, kayak, and bike and break out the sleds.

I have the need for cold powder.

P

pura vida

Nov 26, 2007
i don't think so. he is in the trees in a couple feet of snow? in september? the tops of the mountains JUST got a decent snow fall a few days ago. tree line around here is about 2000 feet at highes. i would be shocked and would be hearing about it from friends if there was that kind of snow anywhere. so basically i'm saying i don't believe you.

pv

Prayn4snow

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Upper Michigan & Alaska
How is the road? I was just in Hope and they have been working on the road this summer. Didn't they change the turn some off of Palmer Creek? If anyone is interested in real time local conditions call one of the places still open in the winter in Hope. I would try "Tito's" Discovery Cafe at 782-3274. They are about 1/8 mile past the Palmer Creek turn off. Let it snow!

R

RMK SeVeN

Nov 27, 2007
Fairbanks, AK
i don't think so. he is in the trees in a couple feet of snow? in september? the tops of the mountains JUST got a decent snow fall a few days ago. tree line around here is about 2000 feet at highes. i would be shocked and would be hearing about it from friends if there was that kind of snow anywhere. so basically i'm saying i don't believe you.

pv

Hater...

haha

Mag

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Fairbanks Ak
Heard about some riding Paxon today, I gotta get done wit dis 7 day a week work B.S.

A

Ak nitro

Dec 1, 2007
Cortez Colorado
Heard about some riding Paxon today, I gotta get done wit dis 7 day a week work B.S.

Wow riding in Paxson, here in Delta the snow line is now at the top of Donnelly Dome, the web cam at summit shows a little snow near the road at summit.

Premium Features