• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

F/S in ND - 2008 Toyota Tundra - set up perfect for towing! 56k miles

Bocephus

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2010
i purchased the tundra brand new in may 2008. there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. im selling because i need a 4 door long box. i have done alot to this pickup, including setting it up great for towing. it is an SR5 model with the TRD off road package. (power windows/locks/drivers seat, cloth seats, base radio/cd player, heated mirrors, 4x4, 5.7L, 4:10s)

2.4'' front end leveling kit (the front sits perfectly level with the rear)
OEM toyota color matched fender flares
grill and door handles painted to match body
custom painted black headlights
custom made leather seat covers in front and rear (they fit so good you cant tell its a cover)
Access "Lorado" tonneau cover
N-Fab nerf bars
LED tail lights & 3rd brake
5th wheel hitch rails in bed
trailer wire plug-in inside bed (large round 7 way plug)
Tekonsha P3 trailer brake controller cleanly mounted in center console
Firestone "rear helper" airbags
Firestone Wireless Air Command onboard air compressor system (control the air bags with a wireless remote form inside the cab)
OEM toyota telescoping towing mirrors (heated)
Gibson cat-back exhaust

i also have 3 sets of wheels/tires. i would sell one set with the pickup unless the potential buyer wants to throw in a little more cash for the other set(s).
-the stock 18'' toyota trd wheels
-17'' toyota rock warrior wheels with 305/65/17 Mickey Thompson ATZs (this is my winter setup - tires are like new)
-20'' Ultra Goliath wheels with 305/55/20 Mickey Thompson ATZs (this is my summer setup - tires are almost wore out)

i have a full aftermarket stereo system with a touch screen head unit, component speakers in all four doors, 12' sub, and 2 amps. my plan is to put all the factory stereo components back in, but if a potential buyer is interested in it we can talk price.

kelly blue book price is $23,300 and nada price is $26,400. my asking price is $26000 obo. it has alot to offer. if you are looking for a grocery getter, the price probably does not appeal to you. if you are looking for an awesome half-ton tow rig and/or a tundra with lots of appearance modifications, this pickup is set up perfect! save the time and money of doing all these modifications yourself.
DSC00750.jpg

DSC01516.jpg

Premium Features