• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

F/S Forced Performance Turbochargers (Garrett GT30R Based)

Angermangement890

Lifetime Membership
Mar 17, 2002
Frazee, MN
www.koolmekustoms.com
I have 3 turbos to sell, all are from Forced Performance and are based on the GT30R sized turbos and are dual ball bearing for the fastest possible spool and boost recovery. Multiple turbine houising options, T3 .63 A/R, or a bolt FP turbine housing with External wastegate flange on the the turbine housing that allows an external wastegate with no cutting on the factory pipe.

1st turbo is an FP 3076 HTA, this turbo is a billet 76mm compressor wheel that flows 59+ lbs per minute. The turbo had 3,000 miles on my car before being sent in to FP, it is currently being upgraded to the HTA wheel @ FP. The benefit of the HTA wheel is faster spool, lower charge temps, better efficency and a higher flow rate. It uses the GT30R turbine wheel, this unit is a dual ball bearing turbo. This turbo will not be run since being HTA'd and will come with an external Tial 40mm waste and dump tube, and oil supply line with filter. $1500

This is not the actual unit, but it will look identical save the wastegate flange which is not a V-band, Pictures can be seen here:
http://store.forcedperformance.net/...uct_Code=NTDSMFP76HTA&Category_Code=DSM-Turbo

Pending sale on the 3082Next up is a FP3065/3082 turbo. This turbo has never been run the center section and compressor side are all new parts. I ordered this without a new turbine housing as I had one I was going to use. This turbo has a 82mm compressor wheel with a 4" inlet and surge porting. It flows 68 lbs per minute. It uses the GT30R turbine wheel, this unit is a dual ball bearing turbo. $1400

This turbo looks pretty much the same as the 3076, but does have a different style surge porting on the compressor cover.

Third turbo:
GT3076R/FP3055 Dual Ball Bearing turbo it has 3,000 on it, and was not boosted past 25 psi.

Specs:

Forced Performance FP3055/GT3076R, this turbo has a flow rate of 55 lbs/min

Garrett Center Cartridge part #700177-15
Dual Ball Bearing
Compressor Wheel Trim: 56
Compressor Wheel inducer dia: 57.02mm
Compressor wheel exducer dia: 76mm
Compressor inlet 3"
Compressor Outlet 2 1/4"
Compressor Cover is marked .60 A/R

Turbine Wheel: GT30, 84 trim
Turbine wheel Inducer dia: 60mm
Turbine wheel exducer dia 54.8mm
T3 Turbine housings: .63 & .82
Turbine Outlet is a 2.5" T31 4 bolt outlet

Tubo is in excellent condition and has been checked over by a former Garrett Engineer and given a clean bill of health. I was keeping it for a backup, but do not forsee using it. Comes with an oil feed line with filter.
Looking to get $800 for it.

3055 pics
30554.jpg

30552.jpg

30553.jpg

30551.jpg

Last edited:
G
Apr 23, 2008
Anger,, I will be out of town for the next 2 weeks but would like to secure the 3082 unit from you.

I can be reached at 603-401-8897 eastern time, 7 days. its my cell.
I will be on the road delivering RVs all over the US so it may be possible for me to meet up with you too ??

anyway that turbo will be perfect for a nice low boost 1500 triple being built in a few months.. just perfect... and sexy..LOL

Gotta love the forced perf stuff, its classy and works as good as a GTX for less change.

Gus

Premium Features