• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Exciting Day for Sled Solutions...New Product Release!

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
Boxed and ready! Heads up to the western guys, we are getting ready for our big Snow Show here next weekend and expect to sell quite a few of these. If you are considering buying one you may want to do it now before Wednesday.

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
PB060027.jpg

PB060030.jpg

PB060024.jpg

BigAir

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Montana
Has the Phazer with the bag on it been rode yet? I can't believe the exhaust wouldn't melt the bag.

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
Paul... If I were to use this bag, I'd mount it with the shovel handle attached and facing rearward for "Quick Draw" access.

Question: With constant in/out/in/out of the shovel and the top edge of the shovel blade sliding against the top of the bag... will the bag hold up to the constant abrasion?
Is there some sort of abrasion guard sewn into the bag?
Is the bag warranteed against this sort of abrasion?

Sweet looking product!... Keep up the good work!!

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
Paul... If I were to use this bag, I'd mount it with the shovel handle attached and facing rearward for "Quick Draw" access.

Question: With constant in/out/in/out of the shovel and the top edge of the shovel blade sliding against the top of the bag... will the bag hold up to the constant abrasion?
Is there some sort of abrasion guard sewn into the bag?
Is the bag warranteed against this sort of abrasion?

Sweet looking product!... Keep up the good work!!

The material being used is durable enough to hold up to the blade sitting on it. I've got about 1000 miles logged on prototype bags and have seen no wear at all. Now if you blade has nicks and dings on the edge I would recommend smoothing them out to prevent premature wear. You can mount the shovel in an orientation. We will warranty any bag does not perform under normal use as long as it's not due to neglect.

A

akrevrider

Jan 15, 2008
Wasilla, Alaska
The material being used is durable enough to hold up to the blade sitting on it. I've got about 1000 miles logged on prototype bags and have seen no wear at all. Now if you blade has nicks and dings on the edge I would recommend smoothing them out to prevent premature wear. You can mount the shovel in an orientation. We will warranty any bag does not perform under normal use as long as it's not due to neglect.

I have Wildchild rack which is very similar to the Vortech rack. Have you developed a system to mount onto these styles of tunnel racks?

Nice looking bag..

akrevrider

Last edited:
Premium Features