• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

EVO built 1100T

KMOD

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Firth
kmodsnowmobileparts.com
Custom 1100T, with EVO super chute turbo 3 stage, EVO motor mount kit, Jack shaft, stainless exhaust. Full K MOD turn key skid with K Motion, front Raptor ski shocks,38 wide front end,Light weight carbon fiber hood, custom air to air inter-cooler,light weight battery,full carbon fiber vent kit, Gripper skis, camo 2.5 extreme track, Cutler adjustable weights,less than 1800 miles,and shock wave secondary clutch. This sled is very fast and is a riot to ride. I have too many fast fun sleds. lol, its time to sell a few. $8,000

picture.php

picture.php

KMOD

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Firth
kmodsnowmobileparts.com
Custom 1100T, with EVO super chute turbo 3 stage, EVO motor mount kit, Jack shaft, stainless exhaust. Full K MOD turn key skid with K Motion, front Raptor ski shocks,38 wide front end,Light weight carbon fiber hood, custom air to air inter-cooler,light weight battery,full carbon fiber vent kit, Gripper skis, camo 2.5 extreme track, Cutler adjustable weights,less than 1800 miles,and shock wave secondary clutch. This sled is very fast and is a riot to ride. I have too many fast fun sleds. lol, its time to sell a few. $8,000

picture.php

picture.php

Update, this sled only has 1523 miles!!!
This is a great value for what it is.
Fun, fun, fun.........

KMOD

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Firth
kmodsnowmobileparts.com
If someone wants to save some money on this animal, I would take 6900.00 with stock 16 rear skid ( Fox Evol shocks) and front float 2s.
Kevin

hd4rob

Lifetime Membership
Jan 6, 2010
Lake Park, MN
Bump this for Kevin, I rode this sled and it is possibly the fastest thing I have ever rode. Its like Star Wars when you put the throttle to the bars.

Premium Features