• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Eureka Snow Report

R

revtech100

Oct 13, 2008
Anchorage, AK
Hey Gang,

Went up to Eureka to check out the snow. The lodge told us they had 18" and the trails had been groomed. Unfortunately this was not true. They had about 12" of snow and the trails were not groomed. The lakes were frozen over so I did get to go fast on my New Summit 800! I like riding the Eureka area so if you as a member could help update this thread that would be great! Have a safe ride and hope to ride with some of you one day.

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
Hey Gang,

Went up to Eureka to check out the snow. The lodge told us they had 18" and the trails had been groomed. Unfortunately this was not true. They had about 12" of snow and the trails were not groomed. The lakes were frozen over so I did get to go fast on my New Summit 800! I like riding the Eureka area so if you as a member could help update this thread that would be great! Have a safe ride and hope to ride with some of you one day.

hey rev, we ride up there regular(have 4 cabins there) so will be glad to keep ya up to date...

R

revtech100

Oct 13, 2008
Anchorage, AK
Kids!

Hey Gang,

Hey you little fart....You stole my ID and password....get your own....oh by the way....remember you broke your sled yesterday and it's in my garage going on my trailer to get to the dealer tomorrow......Love you son!

Dada

Premium Features