• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Elevate Snowcheck! - Exclusive pricing

IceAge Performance

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Gallatin Gateway, MT
Hey guys, we have gotten just about all of our snowchecks out, if you know someone with one on order who hasn't been contacted please have them reach out. We had a few bad phone numbers / emails and are unable to reach folks.

For those that didnt snowcheck, they are up for sale for our new in season pricing of $995 for Alpha and $1695 for the twin rail packages. Dont get left behind this winter, get Elevate.

• Angry
Reactions: CB.8

Krause09

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 1, 2016
Washington
Just saw the newly released Stryker high clearance aarm for the axis platform, my question is will iceage be working on doing the same in the near future for the cat or am I better off just going with say trenchers setup? I’ve already got the alpha elevate and looking for a fall project?

Reactions: ndfb35

Chewy22

Lifetime Membership
Oct 17, 2009
Montana
Just saw the newly released Stryker high clearance aarm for the axis platform, my question is will iceage be working on doing the same in the near future for the cat or am I better off just going with say trenchers setup? I’ve already got the alpha elevate and looking for a fall project?

I second - was going to ask the same question!

Reactions: Krause09

IceAge Performance

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Gallatin Gateway, MT
We have plenty more irons in the fire for future projects. Those are not something we will have out this season. But that doesn't mean we aren't looking at them.

Its been a busy winter season test and we are headed into a VERY busy fall judging by things s so far. We are excited to keep that momentum growing and bringing our product lines to all brands as effectively as possible! Currently we are working on growing our team to help support the manufacturing and sale of our product line.

Premium Features