• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Elevate Snowcheck! - Exclusive pricing

IceAge Performance

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Gallatin Gateway, MT
Hey guys, with the season winding down and next years builds on the mind we wanted to get the ball rolling with snowcheck program for the year. Now through April 30th you will be able to put down a $200 deposit and secure your Alpha or Twin rail package for delivery Sept 1st. We have also added additional options to our twin rail packages for the upcoming season.

We have made some large investments in our manufacturing ability and capabilities over this season. This means we are able to bring the same level of quality and parts at a very appealing price point.

Snowcheck exclusive pricing for Elevate is as follows:

Alpha - $895
Twin rail 141/153/162/174 - $1595

This is $200 under our in season product pricing on the same great product. Not corners are being cut, nothing is being "dumbed down" to reduce price. You guys will reap the reward of our successes and increased capacity!

Hop on the website and secure yours today! Elevate snowcheck

IceAge Performance

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Gallatin Gateway, MT
Thats a hard one! While we love our Elevated Alpha, the twin rail is hard to beat for this later season riding with more variable snow conditions. Nothing beats a traditional twin rail with a nice firm edge to set!

skidooboy

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
central lower michigan
ice age... i see the 141" is listed. is the rail profile compatible with the non-extended chaincase of the XF High Country? (2018 ascender chassis)? from the website, it appears we need to have the 36" front and a drop and roll completed?

thank you for offering this in the shorter lengths. Ski

Last edited:

IceAge Performance

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Gallatin Gateway, MT
ice age... i see the 141" is listed. is the rail profile compatible with the non-extended chaincase of the XF High Country? (2018 ascender chassis)? from the website, it appears we need to have the 36" front and a drop and roll completed?

thank you for offering this in the shorter lengths. Ski

All of the geometry relies on the drop and rolled chain case and narrow front end. It may be possible to set it up without the lowered case but we have not done any development with this configuration.

IceAge Performance

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Gallatin Gateway, MT
Why does the twin rail elevate kit need new rails and why can the alpha elevate kit run the stock alpha rail
While the skids are similar in design the Alpha and twin rail skids are not identical by any means as far as overall rail profile and linkage lengths.

Originally on the twin rail skids we tried working with the OEM rails and could not get an adequate lift out of the rear without creating excessive rail tip pressure and a few other quirks that we were not comfortable with. Our provided rails feature updated bend profile as well as new FTS mounting toget the proper balance to match the lifted front. While a lower price point without rails would be more appealing for consumers ultimately ride quality and kit performance/durability was our prime focus.

The Alpha skid in stock form sits with the rail tips sucked up significantly away from the track, this allowed us to drop the skid and open up the shock (shock had significant travel left) without causing excess tip pressure on the rail.

IceAge Performance

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Gallatin Gateway, MT
Hey guys! There is just 1 set of the RMR tribute spindle kits left! Get a great product and in turn also making a huge donation to the family in this time of need.

We are excited to get these all gone and be able to make that donation to help the Kincaid family.

IceAge Performance

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Gallatin Gateway, MT
Snowchecks orders will be receiving callbacks for payment the week of Aug 17th. Although we want to ensure early delivery of products for our customers, we also want to ensure a reasonable time frame to be requesting full payment for a snowmobile product.

Product will be available for web and phone purchase and shipping starting Aug 1st. Snowcheck customers are more then welcome to call and get theirs paid and delivered ahead of the callback time.

CB.8

Skidoo hill crew
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colfax, WA
I am on vacation this week and next, so I decided to call Ice Age on Monday afternoon and pay for my spring checked elevate kit. They were very nice to talk to and said that they would get it in the mail this week and I should receive it sometime next week. This morning I got a bing on my phone that said that my package from Iceage was being delivered this today. At about 12:30, the brown truck pulled up as I cooking lunch on the grill. Needless to say I was shocked aby they quality of the product down to the packaging and instructions. By 3pm it was installed.

It is nice to find a class act company to do business with in today’s world.
35FD5A19-68F8-4A76-B4D2-C713BABBBF10.jpeg63DA4F5C-7BEC-4FF8-A008-3E6423F11EC0.jpeg4EE3F980-E99F-4AEB-AF19-60F5A5117629.jpegBE0C4B6F-16C8-4F8D-9295-493BD4F0AA42.jpeg

Frostbite

Lifetime Membership
Dec 15, 2007
Eastern Washington
Looks great! I will have to call and pay for the balance on my Elevate kit.
I see we have the same sled, same front bumper, same spindles but, mine will have a green windshield soon.

IceAge Performance

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Gallatin Gateway, MT
I am on vacation this week and next, so I decided to call Ice Age on Monday afternoon and pay for my spring checked elevate kit. They were very nice to talk to and said that they would get it in the mail this week and I should receive it sometime next week. This morning I got a bing on my phone that said that my package from Iceage was being delivered this today. At about 12:30, the brown truck pulled up as I cooking lunch on the grill. Needless to say I was shocked aby they quality of the product down to the packaging and instructions. By 3pm it was installed.

It is nice to find a class act company to do business with in today’s world.
View attachment 352669View attachment 352670View attachment 352671View attachment 352672
Clean build! We are stoked to see people getting their kits and putting sleds together.
Thanks for the kind words on the kit. We're glad guys appreciate the details.

Premium Features