• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Dividends

Mag

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Fairbanks Ak
Jr. got him a new ride...:D

rmk001.jpg

LiveAlaska

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2008
I will be buying 20 sets of upper and lower a-arms and tie rods, ....left and right for Polaris, Ski-doo, Yamaha, and Arctic Cat, one Weather Port tent, a bucket, propane heater, and a bottle of Jeager, a bale of hay and two sheep.
You can then find me each weekend at the "Coffee Shop" parking lot on the Willow side of Hatchers Pass, waiting for one of the 4M members to come limping out in need of a replacement part. :face-icon-small-hap We know that's gonna' happen.

Don't aks about the Jaeger and the sheep...they are purely for medicinal purposes.:D

If anythings left, I'm a gonna' get some throttle cable polish.

Bwahahahahahaha, thats some funny chit:D:beer;

LiveAlaska

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2008
any word?

sent a quick note to the owner, she's in Colorado. a friend of mine checked on it afterwards and found out the listing is still active on it. will give it a week or two then, decide what to do:D

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
sent a quick note to the owner, she's in Colorado. a friend of mine checked on it afterwards and found out the listing is still active on it. will give it a week or two then, decide what to do:D

hope it comes thru...fun area to ride....a buddy oh buddy...lol

Premium Features