• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

disgusting behavior--deer run over by "snowmobilers"

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow!!

Man when I posted this story I didn't think it would come to this! I'm not one to say negative things about another sledder on this forum, but...

REV440ALASKA, YOU REALLY ARE 31 FLAVORS OF DUMB!!!!

Nobody cares how many toys you have or how big your wallet is--your comments show just how ignorant to the situation you really are. The future of snowmobiling,(or hunting, or fishing, atv's etc.) depends on all of us setting a better example, young and old. You need to wake up while you're still young and realize that.

snowmachines arent my number 1 priority. i am happy riding a 2003 rev 440. i also have an 01 mountain cat 800. i know they arent the newest or nicest sleds and i really dont care. id rather have a house than a sled. when you pay 4000 a month for a house and 500 a month for a truck then you dont have much money left for sleds. i have also only been working for a year so i dont have money saved up like a 30 year old guy does. and i was joking about the deer thing. i just love to see how worked up everyone gets when someone says something people dont want to hear!

snowmachines arent my number 1 priority. i am happy riding a 2003 rev 440. i also have an 01 mountain cat 800. i know they arent the newest or nicest sleds and i really dont care. id rather have a house than a sled. when you pay 4000 a month for a house and 500 a month for a truck then you dont have much money left for sleds. i have also only been working for a year so i dont have money saved up like a 30 year old guy does. and i was joking about the deer thing. i just love to see how worked up everyone gets when someone says something people dont want to hear!

Wow.

i think he wants an award

goldenidiot.gif

rev440alaska, I give you a couple more fat red bubbles, it isn't much but since I can't reach thru the computer and strangle you it'll hafta do.

I bet your a pretty advanced fighter too huh:rolleyes:

I'm sorry you havn't had a daddy to properly beat the livin chit outta you for being such a deuch, I'm sure someone one of these days will step into that role if only for a second or two.

Listen rev...I knew exactly what you were doing, hence my post. I think all of us have been there...you are cocky 20 something looking for validation, you "accidently" drop how much you pay for your house to impress people and you think by getting people angry then acting superior, it somehow makes you a man. I have a news flash for you it doesn't.

haha. well to start i havent seen my dad in 2 years. 3 days after i graduated high school i got a job making 80,000 a year. im the only 18 year old kid i know with a house, a 2008 truck, 3 sleds, and a quad that didnt get it from his parents. i make more money than a lot of people on here. im not trying to brag but i definatly had no help from my parents.

Liar.

Reactions: icr
Okay ... I am discusted if they did it on purpose.

What if a group was riding and the deers were spooked by one thing or another. A dog , a rabbit , or just plain old scared.

They deer start running and then they run right into a group of sledders.

When the sledders hit them they stopped go back and circle around to see if the animals are okay. The animal was hurt so they tried to corral it.

(I tried to do this with loose cattle on a freeway ... easier said than done)

It seems the newspaper and the game warden are experts on deer and sled tracking or are they looking for a group to help shut them down.

This reminds me of a time when I was driving in the back woods and come up on a clear area where a couple dogs were sitting by the road. I was going the speed limit and reduced speed with cars flashing lights and honking in my rear view mirror (for slowing down and pulling a trailer). Well the damn dogs got up and ran right in front of me and I ran over ther dogs. I found a place to turn around and went back stopped and the owners with their kids were there with the dogs. The kids were crying. Then the parents cussed me out and kids threw rocks at my truck AFTER I apologized and asked if I could help. The kids were throwing things across the road for the dogs to chase.

one more thing rev. you do not have a 4000 mortgage payment. based on a 20% down payment and a 25 year am. and a 5 year term(150,000 down..I doubt it) that would mean at todays interest rates you would have a 600,000 mortgage and a house worth 750,000....that would mean that with your truck payment of 500 and a TDS OF 40% (most banks max.) you would have to make approx. 180,000/year before you would get the loan...maybe but I dont think so...there rant over, and i just put my soap box away for another year.

Last edited:
Listen rev...I knew exactly what you were doing, hence my post. I think all of us have been there...you are cocky 20 something looking for validation, you "accidently" drop how much you pay for your house to impress people and you think by getting people angry then acting superior, it somehow makes you a man. I have a news flash for you it doesn't.

What's retarded about that is that any 18 year old kid with or WITHOUT a highschool diploma can go to work on a drilling rig (at least up until 3 months ago) and get paid at _LEAST_ $80,000 a year.

Christ the guys we got around driving trucks doing nothing but hauling water and sand and salt make morethan that even ...

It isn't that big of deal to make $80,000 a year these days. 10 years ago that was making $40,000 a year .... not that big of deal.

When I come upon deer, I go very slow so they do not have to run far to get out of the way. In the winter months it doesn't take much to bring a deer to total exhaustion.

What if a group was riding and the deers were spooked by one thing or another. A dog , a rabbit , or just plain old scared.

When the sledders hit them they stopped go back and circle around to see if the animals are okay. The animal was hurt so they tried to corral it.

It seems the newspaper and the game warden are experts on deer and sled tracking or are they looking for a group to help shut them down.

This reminds me of a time when I was driving in the back woods and come up on a clear area where a couple dogs were sitting by the road. I was going the speed limit and reduced speed with cars flashing lights and honking in my rear view mirror (for slowing down and pulling a trailer). Well the damn dogs got up and ran right in front of me and I ran over ther dogs. I found a place to turn around and went back stopped and the owners with their kids were there with the dogs. The kids were crying. Then the parents cussed me out and kids threw rocks at my truck AFTER I apologized and asked if I could help. The kids were throwing things across the road for the dogs to chase.

why would they park on the deer and spin its guts out?

They did a burnout on the deer carcass and drug one out with a sled and tied it to a tree where it strangled itself. I doubt it was an accident.

one more thing rev. you do not have a 4000 mortgage payment. based on a 20% down payment and a 25 year am. and a 5 year term(92,000 down..I doubt it) that would mean at todays interest rates you would have a 670,000 mortgage and a house worth 750,000....that would mean that with your truck payment of 500 and a TDS OF 40% (most banks max.) you would have to make approx. 180,000/year before you would get the loan...maybe but I dont think so...there rant over, and i just put my soap box away for another year.

You beat me to it.

They realized how small their penis' were at the bar, then had to take out their frustrations on something helpless because women would laugh at them if they ever saw how small their penis' were.

god i sound like a f*cking peta freak

heh ..

well, fine, I guess quite honestly if there is one thing that makes my blood boil more than omnipork senate bills forcing me off public land it's people who torture animals just for the "fun" of it.

I mean I know even 12 year old kid goes through that phase in life, but it's sort of appaling grown men pull that ****.

call me a f*cking hippy I guess.

Can the carcass be fresh and do this? Or I guess they cut it open or was there animals eating the dead deer? How does the investigator know he stopped on the deer to peal out on its guts? What if it was an inexperienced rider who hit the deer and the deer was stuck in the track?

Did they come back to see animals eating the deer and try to chase them away ... only to hit the deer and spread the guts around?

Did they try to help one of the deers by trying to take it away? Realize they couldn't ,tied it to a tree and then the deer paniced and strangled itself.

Is it common for two bucks , does and a fawn travel together?

Again ... if they did it on purpose they should be punished.

So how many sledders travel this route? Could multiple groups cause separate incidents ... by mistake ... on purpose?

I have tried to help farm and wild animals only to see things go terribly wrong.

Last edited:
one more thing rev. you do not have a 4000 mortgage payment. based on a 20% down payment and a 25 year am. and a 5 year term(150,000 down..I doubt it) that would mean at todays interest rates you would have a 600,000 mortgage and a house worth 750,000....that would mean that with your truck payment of 500 and a TDS OF 40% (most banks max.) you would have to make approx. 180,000/year before you would get the loan...maybe but I dont think so...there rant over, and i just put my soap box away for another year.

your an idiot. i havent established much credit yet so my interest rate is much higher

your an idiot. i havent established much credit yet so my interest rate is much higher

Then that means your house would be worth less. 80,000/yr. and a $500 a month truck payment qualifies you for a $270,000 house with a 5% interest rate. That's an $1800/mo payment. 10% interest is $187,000 house and an $1800 a month payment. The payment stays the same regardless of your interest rate. The house just gets smaller. To have a $4000/month house payment you would still need to make 180K/ yr. no matter how crappy your credit is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features

Back