• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Diff between 2007 and 2008 Phazers?

I was thinking about one of these for my daughter. Is there any difference between 07 and 08 besides the price? Seems like they get a little rusty after a year or so, made with steel? I don't know much about these things, and input would be appreciated.

they are the same. minor updates were made from 07 through 09 but they are the same. rear bumper is made of steel so there is some minor rust. make sure the sled has nessescary warranty updates done. there were a few for 07's and 08's

I think the only major difference between the 07 and 08 is the big hole in the rear of the tunnel was 'plugged'. If you buy one from a private party, many owners either bought a cover or made Yamaha provide one under warranty, so there's a good chance if you buy an 07 the hole will be plugged already. Max

It would depend on her size & skill level & where you are taking her.
Most, find the Phazer too "tippy" & they end up spending a lot of time thier side.

I foud it very "responsive" and loved the way it handled. I've had 3, 2007s & one had a turbo which was neat.;)

Premium Features

Back