• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Denver Polaris Dealer

S

sledhed21

Dec 19, 2008
Ok guys with Extreme going out of business where is the best wrench in Denver to set up my 2009 D8? thanks guys

E
Nov 28, 2007
Extreme is going OB???

Wow, lived there several years ago and used them just a little. There is one over buy Cherry Creek. Cannot remember the name anymore and one out on Sante Fe but not sure if any of those are around anymore. I love to deal with Planet Powersports out of Craig and Steamboat. That could be a worse case for you. But there will be other guys chime in that know Denver better than I can remember.

E

Ex-Member

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 14, 2007
Honestly, I'd go to Frontier in Laramie. Pretty sure ther'es a Poo dealer in Ft. Collins that works on sleds too.

There's vickery, but i really wasn't too impressed with them. Good parts selection, but for service their knowledge is bikes/quads.

Grand Prix is at county line and santa fe.... same with vickery, they're a bike shop but will work on sleds. Carry some sled parts, belts/plugs, and can order the rest.

togwotee9

The Baconator
Lifetime Membership
Nov 8, 2008
Council Bluffs, IA
Honestly, I'd go to Frontier in Laramie. Pretty sure ther'es a Poo dealer in Ft. Collins that works on sleds too.

There's vickery, but i really wasn't too impressed with them. Good parts selection, but for service their knowledge is bikes/quads.

Grand Prix is at county line and santa fe.... same with vickery, they're a bike shop but will work on sleds. Carry some sled parts, belts/plugs, and can order the rest.

Hey I polished the floors at Grand Prix :)

S
Dec 13, 2007
Eagle, CO
I would also go to planet powersports in steamboat/craig, bought my 08 D7 there, and couldn't be happier. they are friendly and good to work with they also have techs who know what they are doing. good luck sucks that extreme is closing tho

S

sledhed21

Dec 19, 2008
Denver Dragon Dealer

Thanks for the help guys. I will check into the Steamboat dealer. Interesting, I didn't get any votes for the dealer in Grand Lake, CO
MT21

M
Feb 23, 2009
Aurora Co.
That is interesting, one of the sales goons at G-Force told me Donovan was working for them now, which would be reason enough to bring a sled in for some work, but I am having Rick at Peak do my turbo and clutch set-up on my new (to me) Dragon 163. Looks like I am returning once again from the dark (Doo) side.

Premium Features