• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

December 21/ Pic, Post & Prize!!!!

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
As some of you remember from last year we had the "Pic, Post and Prize" contest .........good news, it will return again this season! Just like last year, it will run December, January, February and March and just like last year, one person will be drawn at the end of the month and receive some gifts courtesy of Polaris and myself.

Each month I'll open a new thread and all you have to do is post up one of your favorite pics of your Polaris iron and give a little info on the pic or simply give a shout out to Polaris like a "Thanks Polaris". At the end of each month all the people who submitted an entry will be thrown into a hat and one name will be drawn. From there, I'll contact that person and give them one week to respond with their address. If no response, I'll draw another name and move on.

Last year we ended up with a ton of cool pics and comments, so I'm hoping we can do it again this year!!

So with that, it officially opens with this thread, so post away my friends!

Quinlan

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
ND
Thank you Polaris, for getting me into Fitness...

Fitness Pro in my crew cab short box!

Fitness.jpeg

R
Mar 15, 2008
2ec6a1d60a6beaf340d1639548c420b5.jpg

Thanks Polaris for making a machine that can take me to explore the Canadian backcountry! 2019 800 163

Last edited:

800poodragon

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Great Falls, Montana
Been riding polaris for one hell of a lot of years.. on a 2021 khaos this year from a 2017 and at almost 60 years old am looking forward to a fantastic year... thanks Polaris will post more pics as sledding goes on this year.. also lost 43 pounds of weight on me this year so really looking forward to new fun..

IMG_5517.jpg

Premium Features