• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Dealers/repair shops, this is for you!

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
I have been liquidating Cat parts from a dealership that no longer carries the line. Tens of thousands of part numbers. I have gotten through most of the boxes and taken/listed on Ebay what is worth listing as a single part. (Parts worth $10 or less aren't really worth the time to list, between fees, shipping, and paperwork to pay the dealer their cut, it just takes too much time.) SO I am basically going to start taking each box, listing part numbers, and selling off huge lots of stuff. Nuts, bolts, bushings, gaskets, piston pins, update kits, clips, seals, you get the picture. This is stuff that would be a GREAT deal for a shop or dealer. Some stuff is vintage, back to the 70's, the newest stuff is 08-09 but some parts are still used on new models to this day. I literally have 20-30 boxes in my living room, office, and front porch and need to get it gone.
I also have several boxes of Suzuki stuff, same deal. Just need it gone and some money out of it.
PM me, I am going to start getting lists made, they will be long.
Chris

Premium Features