• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

craigslist find

Hmmmmm....surely there must be other flavors too?? you know....... for those that are not so "elite" but think they are....lol!! :D

The flavor your describing is Green "envy" apple
Taste like Puckers Sour Apple.. Its really good actually!

I just drank a shooter, ELITENESS for 5 HOURS w/ just one shot!

Lmao, you have it all wrong... the one and only flavor available is XtremeRaZ... it's comparable to Raspberry Ice Crystal light... Alaska's favorite northern light, have a cold one with your friends tonight... Crystal Light.

Additionally, it's pronounced you prounounce it with a long A, like they do in the rap videos.

If interested in the product the number to call is 1-800-763-7792.

Lmao, you have it all wrong... the one and only flavor available is XtremeRaZ... it's comparable to Raspberry Ice Crystal light... Alaska's favorite northern light, have a cold one with your friends tonight... Crystal Light.

Additionally, it's pronounced you prounounce it with a long A, like they do in the rap videos.

If interested in the product the number to call is 1-800-763-7792.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Must be Canadian flavors!

Update!! **

I ordered my very own "elite skilz" this morning and am just so pumped I don't think I can wiat!
First I called, 1-800-763-7792, and all the boyz were very helpful and eager for me to "come out"!
*Very happy about their customer service but heres a headsup- although there are supposed to be more options later as A-Man approaches, currently skillz are only availbe in "XtremeRaZ" (X-treameeRaAAaZ) and you do have promounce it like CRystAl Champagne or they won't even listen to you.

Even though my order hasnt even shipped yet, Its like I can feel the skillz already! I feel like my life is going to change! Its just so powerful I am currently overwhelmed!
I also went ahead and orderd the optional "Mountain Three Wolf Moon Short Sleeve Tee"- with this combo, I will be unstoppable!!!

You can read other happy customer reviews here!
http://www.amazon.com/Mountain-Three-Wolf-Short-Sleeve/dp/B002HJ377A/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

In fact I encourage to read what others are saying!!! it not just me!

I just hope my skillz arrive in time for the weekend! I'll keep ya'll posted!

Premium Features

Back