• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

COVER - 2004-2007 Ski-Doo Rev

S
Sep 3, 2009
Wisconsin
This is a genuine Ski-Doo cover. I used it on my Renegade X's but it's technically a Summit cover. I wanted to be able to use the cover if I had either my Summit windshield or the standard low windshield with the handguards. When I used the cover with the low windshield/handguards, I put a bungee cord around the handlebars to take up the extra material which worked very well. I've had this cover since 2004 and has only been used on an open trailer approx. 5 times and was pressure washed after each use. It has not been used outside for storage, therefore it's not faded. There's no rips or tears in the cover. The yellow on the hood area is a little stained from road spray but otherwise is in excellent condition. The cover also has a zippered opening for fueling and a protective layer to protect the hood and windshield. I would like to get $80 (shipped to the U.S.) for the cover and I have a PayPal account. Thanks!

Premium Features