• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Couture vs. Lesnar ITS OFFICIAL!!!!

DITCHBANGER

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
i realise randy always has a good fight plan,but he is not invinsible he has lost 8 times,im stoked to watch this in nov,brock has the ability to rag doll him,good discussion material though...aleks vs thompson was hilarious how aleks looked bored while james acted like a raging bull..

A

ak ryda

Nov 26, 2007
i realise randy always has a good fight plan,but he is not invinsible he has lost 8 times,im stoked to watch this in nov,brock has the ability to rag doll him,good discussion material though...aleks vs thompson was hilarious how aleks looked bored while james acted like a raging bull..

Sylvia was supposed to be too big and strong for Randy, then Gonzaga was supposed to rag doll him as well. And Brock was doing quite the job of rag dolling Mir too. I stopped doubting Couture after the gonzaga fight, the guy knows how to win. Will i be surprised if he loses.... absolutely not, Brock is an absolute BEAST and is the future of the HW division once he gets a little more experience (especially to fight against a good BJJ guy like Big Nog). But Randy is smart enough to deal with one dimensional wrestlers, no matter how big and strong they are.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Sylvia was supposed to be too big and strong for Randy, then Gonzaga was supposed to rag doll him as well. And Brock was doing quite the job of rag dolling Mir too. I stopped doubting Couture after the gonzaga fight, the guy knows how to win. Will i be surprised if he loses.... absolutely not, Brock is an absolute BEAST and is the future of the HW division once he gets a little more experience (especially to fight against a good BJJ guy like Big Nog). But Randy is smart enough to deal with one dimensional wrestlers, no matter how big and strong they are.

It wouldn't let me Rep you, so here's a slap on the back.

DSCN8697.JPG

And a good ole buddy punch.....
istockphoto_918192_punched.jpg

F

frock

Sep 13, 2005
British Columbia, Canada
What a Joke!!!

What a crock that Brock aka azzhat even gets a title shot. The UFC has the best stable of MMA fighters in the world, since they bought Pride, but White is turning it into a f@#king joke. How in hell did Lesnar become the #1 contender? There is a ton of people ahead of
d!ckcheese lesnar in the division who are much more deserving. I hope like hell that the stars don't come into alignment and he beats Couture because he shouldn't be there in the first place.:mad::mad:

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
I'm seeing alot of you cheering against Brock.

So, to stir the pot, I am saying Brock will beat Randy like a red-headed stepchild.

Flame on!

RIDECATS

Premium Member
Sep 24, 2002
MN
Lesnar is huge.......

I was flying to Chicago from Minneapolis this afternoon and saw Brock in MN at thei airport. He is a big man and looked "leaner" than he does on TV.

I'll watch the fight again because it's entertainment!! I'd agree that he is getting these opportunities due to the fact it's about selling tickets.

DITCHBANGER

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
What a crock that Brock aka azzhat even gets a title shot. The UFC has the best stable of MMA fighters in the world, since they bought Pride, but White is turning it into a f@#king joke. How in hell did Lesnar become the #1 contender? There is a ton of people ahead of
d!ckcheese lesnar in the division who are much more deserving. I hope like hell that the stars don't come into alignment and he beats Couture because he shouldn't be there in the first place.:mad::mad:

its called having the largest ppv to date..like everything else in the world things revolve around money...randy is 16-8 yet always has a good ppv cause people love him....machida is 13-0 and boring as heck..he wont sell ppv's..brock is 2-1 but go to sherdog and all the talk is of him,so he will sell ppv's..lots of people wishing brock will be made to look like a fool,but i dont think that will happen...brock needs to learn how to complete a rnc..lol..even after mir beat brock he admitted he was near the end as brock was pounding him good,till he grabbed his leg for dear life...45 yrs old 225lbs ..vs 33(?)280lbs...doesnt look good..i know ill be watching nov 15th but i wont be wishing for anyone to fail...just looking for a classic battle

Nov 28, 2007
Vernon
Randy was on Bubba today, interesting, he's all happy with the UFC now, tossed the old contract and he signed a new 3 fight deal
UFC is trying to sign Fedor and Fedor dont have any reason not to
Might see Randy and Fedor fight in early 09

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Randy was on Bubba today, interesting, he's all happy with the UFC now, tossed the old contract and he signed a new 3 fight deal
UFC is trying to sign Fedor and Fedor dont have any reason not to
Might see Brock and Fedor fight in early 09

Fixed it for ya!

Nov 28, 2007
Vernon
LOL
Dont matter who win's, Randy VS Fedor is gonna happen
Lesnar will get a movie contract or end up on the shopping channel or something
What do you guys think of Mir and Noguerra on the ultimate fighter ?

Premium Features