• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Couple pics of the new build...

Looks Good! We almost have the same rails.
3.jpg

Yes, they all look strikingly simular!
DSC00174.jpg

Finished it all the way, couple more pics, forgot to take pics of the pipe, I went to a single Neils Power pipe instead of the HTG twins I had. Anyone run this '09 Camoplast 1.75 Backcountry track yet?

I had last years backcountry on my rev shorty...Excellent track IMO. 2 IQR's you lucky bastard.:beer;

Last edited:
Looks awsome Chad. I got to paint my hood black and then I got a wrap from SCSracing to put on. Plan on riding Sunday at Turny, let me know if you are headin that way. Jen gets her cast off Friday so she should be back in the mountains hopefully in a month or so.

Just got back from turny. Sled ran great, man this neils pipe makes some killer mid and top for a single.

Jesse I'm down for the weekend, thats tight jens gonna be able to ride too. gimme a call 3826215

Will do. I have sat.-mon. off. Definately riding sunday but would go one of the other days to if you guys are going. I have always heard nothing but good about those pipes, I was between that and the dynoport. Like the dynoport but might have to try the npp next time.

Looks awsome Chad. I got to paint my hood black and then I got a wrap from SCSracing to put on. Plan on riding Sunday at Turny, let me know if you are headin that way. Jen gets her cast off Friday so she should be back in the mountains hopefully in a month or so.

a month??? wth?? :( ... oh that's right - - I'm going to be confined to girlie trails and flat land riding for a while... oh well ~ at least I'll be riding :)

Premium Features

Back