• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Cooke City parts guy or gal

alt

Lifetime Membership
Jan 7, 2010
Livingston
www.alternativeimpact.com
Looking for someone to carry spare parts or even various kits for guys riding in Cooke to eliminate someone driving clear back to Livingston. Can be an individual but must live in the silver gate/ Cooke City area. Interested individuals can call or email me for details. Thanks!
Dan

alt

Lifetime Membership
Jan 7, 2010
Livingston
Brad at the tire iron in Gardner should have parts available soon. That would save about a two-hour round trip. Anyone else closer shoot me an email or a p.m. for information would be some great extra cash for someone

alt

Lifetime Membership
Jan 7, 2010
Livingston
Have you contacted BearclawBob?

He still has an outstanding balance from last season, won't return phone calls or emails, but is gracious enough to bad mouth my products to my customers that know better. Just looking for someone honest at this point. Basically looking for a stocking point. The customer would pay me through credit card. The only money that would exchange hands would be a commission check from me to the stocker. Thanks though

Premium Features