• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Coming Home

Well after living in FL for 6 years and the last 2 years here in CO I'm coming home. So just wondering if there is any snow in WI or the UP. Trying to sell the mountain sled but no luck so I will be bringing it back with me. I've seen some posts of guys doing some boondocking and was wondering were you guys go and if you would want somebody "tagging" along?:beer;:beer;on me Its going to hard just riding trails! Can anybody recommend a good Ski Doo shop around the Milwaukee area that could do a low altitude set up?

Thanks

Well yes there is snow and more to come, as far as riding we are almost done this year (SC WI), going to Cable next weekend for our traditional yearly trip, but plenty of off trail left in the UP, was up there last weekend and ok snow but have been getting more bit by bit, talking 4-10 in next two days. As for the SkiDoo shop try Rob's Performance in Johnson Creek, they are the best in the midwest, # is 920-669-3297

Kyle

There is plenty of snow in the UP! What kind of sled are you selling? I have a friend that is looking for a REV Summit. I would also second Rob's Performance. Their number is actually (920)699-3288

There is plenty of snow in the UP! What kind of sled are you selling? I have a friend that is looking for a REV Summit. I would also second Rob's Performance. Their number is actually (920)699-3288

That is a direct number!!! I have insiders!!

Thanks

thanks for the info guys. I will be taking off in about a week, so I hope I can get a few rides in back there before the snow is gone.

Premium Features

Back