• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Colorado Non-Oxygenated (no ethanol) Fuel Stations (race fuel as well)

Z
Jan 12, 2005
Hahns Peak, CO
They sell 92 octane non-ethanol at the Steamboat Lake Marina (North Routt). As of Friday it was $3.90 per Gal.

FYI -this is a Colorado State Park, and if your driving in, you'll need a park pass or you'll get ticketed if caught by the Park Ranger ($50 fine). Your OHV sticker on your sled is good if riding in on yor sled to fuel up.

Qreiff

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colorado
Twin Peaks Aviation at the Longmont airport (Vance Brand) has MOGAS. 85 non-eth $4.65.

L

Lank

Nov 26, 2007
Wyoming
Uravan Supply in Naturita has 91 non-ethynol. Say they carry it specifically for snowmobilers.

Master Petroleum in Delta sells 100 LL (av gas) as well.

M

milo303

Sep 16, 2011
Littleton
I work for Hill Petroleum if anyone is interested once the season starts rolling, I may be able to get a slight discount.

We supply Bandimere, just took a load there Friday actually.

Prices are always changing so get with me when you want some. I can get 55 gallon drums or 5 gallon pails.

12V92 LOGGER

Lifetime Membership
Oct 27, 2012
Colorado Rockies
NW COLORADO NON ETH FUEL

ANYONE COMING TO NW COLORADO WILL HAVE HARD TIME FINDING NON-ETH FUEL. NO STATIONS THAT I CAN FIND SELL NON-ETH. CRAIG AIRPORT SELLS 101-LL, NOT SUE ABOUT HAYDEN, OR STEAMBOAT AIRPORTS.

M

milo303

Sep 16, 2011
Littleton
Ya, November to February it's illegal to sell non ethanol fuel into any motorized vehicles.... It can go into gas cans is just about it, which is why pretty much every single gas station in Colorado no longer does it because it's their arse if they get caught and paying someone to watch the pump is kinda pricy

J

jwentzer

Mar 16, 2010
Colorado
110 Sunoco RG

Just a FYI for individuals looking for Race Gas. Team Petroleum in Fort Collins (www.teampetroleum.com) has Sunoco 110 for $7.99 a gallon. No minimum purchase. They also have the ability to fill a drum if you are interested in a 55 gallon purchase.

M

milo303

Sep 16, 2011
Littleton
Just a FYI for individuals looking for Race Gas. Team Petroleum in Fort Collins (www.teampetroleum.com) has Sunoco 110 for $7.99 a gallon. No minimum purchase. They also have the ability to fill a drum if you are interested in a 55 gallon purchase.

I do believe I've seen your tanks about.

Are you guys able to get a lower octane pure gas to keep the price down?

I can still get the 88 ethanol free, price always jumps around except on race fuels. I think we have 110 at our pump for 6.99 a gallon though...

Been running the 88 pure in my pro, bugito also ran it. I felt an improvement in the seat over 91 w/ethanol but who knows.

I should be putting another order in soon for the 88 if anyone is interested

cateye5312

Premium Member
Mar 28, 2009
Grand Junction CO
yes you can get non-oxygenated fuel in Colorado

I call BS on that last post saying it is no longer legal to sell. I just called Master Petroleum in Lazear, CO. That is a spot in the road on highway 92 south of Grand Mesa. He confirmed that they sell non-oxygenated fuel in all 3 grades. They have a station in Silt, CO, they have a card-lock pump in Hotchkiss, CO (you have to apply and get a card from them to use that station) they have a station in Lazear, unfortunately it only sells 85 and 87 octane, ANd they deliver 91 octane to two lodges on the Grand Mesa - Thunder Mountain Lodge and Grand Mesa Lodge. Now that information is as fresh and reliable as it gets.

There is non-oxygenated fuel is western Colorado at least. You just have to work for it. :face-icon-small-hap

Last edited:
M

milo303

Sep 16, 2011
Littleton
Do you see it sold in Denver? Or anywhere near Denver at gas stations? There's a reason for that.... The little towns in the sticks may have a slightly different set of rules and I am going by what my sales rep says. Maybe its the metro area I didn't get that specific with him on what parts but he said it is illegal to sell it during those months at gas stations. Its not supposed to be going in vehicles due to emissions but it can be put into gas cans. Don't shoot the messenger tough guy

I call BS on that last post saying it is no longer legal to sell. I just called Master Petroleum in Lazear, CO. That is a spot in the road on highway 92 south of Grand Mesa. He confirmed that they sell non-oxygenated fuel in all 3 grades. They have a station in Silt, CO, they have a card-lock pump in Hotchkiss, CO (you have to apply and get a card from them to use that station) they have a station in Lazear, unfortunately it only sells 85 and 87 octane, ANd they deliver 91 octane to two lodges on the Grand Mesa - Thunder Mountain Lodge and Grand Mesa Lodge. Now that information is as fresh and reliable as it gets.

There is non-oxygenated fuel is western Colorado at least. You just have to work for it. :face-icon-small-hap

B
Feb 19, 2011
UPDATE:

Bandimere has a great selection and freshest race fuel in the Denver area. they take extra care to prevent moisture accumulation and test frequently for degradation. All Sunoco, 4 or 5 grades of leaded and 3 or 4 of UL. good prices as well. 8.40 (i think) is what i paid per gallon for 110L. go in to the main office which in thru gate B, tell them the grade you want, pay, then meet them up at the fueling station. M-F until 4:30pm , call ahead to make sure someone will be there till 4:30 if your cutting it close. 303-697-6001

Brads Conoco on s. Union blvd and Mississippi in Lakewood has 91 non ethanol, tested it with 2 methods, zero ethanol, zero water. Good to Go! 4.29/gal (google shows it on union/jewell, but its actually s. union blvd/mississippi!)

Gunnison Tire on w. Tomichi ave/hwy 50 in Gunnison also has 91 ethanol free. also tested using 2 methods, zero ethanol, zero water. cant remember the price, but right in there around 4-4.50/gal.

Happy riding!
J

Last edited:
M

milo303

Sep 16, 2011
Littleton
That would be great if Brad's is carrying it again... Went there last season and they claimed they wouldn't carry it anymore.

I'll have to make a special trip!!

B
Feb 19, 2011
I went in at Brads and thanked him for selling what hes advertising, as well as for carrying it for those of us who need it. Nice guys in there. He said they changed the law and they are allowed to supply it now. Dont know the specifics on that nor did I ask but, either way, its saweeeeet for us!!

Premium Features