• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

clutching

I have a 2010 m1000 with a boondocker rg turbo. Wondering what everyone else clutching is like. What yalls engaugement is and what heilux in the secondary is. I have a cr heilux and it broke. So just fishing for maybe a good heilux. I dont do huge pulls but once in a wile will find a long one due to not big mountains. Now my engaugement comes in at almost 5000. He said that is a good way to have it come in on boost. Does any body else's come in that high.

I ran cpc TM weights with 93.5G in the primary and a cat black spring. engagement was about 4k at 9-10 psi (CPC RG kit)
Stock secondary Orange spring with anything from 36 to 44 just depends on what type of riding you do but ended up with a strait 40.

turbo 1000 clutching

going to sound a lot like kiliki but I run cutler 95-105 turbo wt. at 95, cat black in primary, cutler orange with cutler helix 38-46 this is what I ended up with after some trial and error, I like this setup, I use 1 to 2 belts a year 0627-060

Last edited:
^^i can see the 95's as i was alway about 200 high on rpm. hard to get out of the NA stage as the turbos never drop much on HCs.
was running the 046 belt

Last edited:
I started out with a cutler purple in the primary and engaugement was way to high and would really bang the diamond drive, a buddy had a cat black I threw that in and left it.

most of that banging is that reverse helix it relaxes to the reverse side and bangs when you hit the gas again i took mine out and went with non reverse way better.

Premium Features

Back