• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

clutch & carb cleaning

Clutch & Carb Cleaning

Thought i'd take advantage of this lull in the winter to clean up my clutches from storage...

Raymond out at Sleds Gone Wild usually just does my shocks, but now is doing clutches and carbs with some high zoot ultrasonic cleaner

I was a bit dubious, but he cleaned both drive and driven in a half hour. I have to say they look like NEW! Haven't been that clean since I bought it. he didn't have to take them apart either. I did when I got home and they are just like he said. spotless inside and out.

price was pretty good too.

just passing the word.

Jon

Last edited:
Thought i'd take advantage of this lull in the winter to clean up my clutches from storage...

Raymond out at Sleds Gone Wild usually just does my shocks, but now is doing clutches and carbs with some high zoot ultrasonic cleaner

I was a bit dubious, but I have to say they look like NEW! Haven't been that clean since I bought it. he didn't have to take them apart either. I did when I got home and they are just like he said. spotless inside and out.

just passing the word.

Jon

Just a lil heads up
I've been using an ultra sonic carb cleaner for the last 3 years. Best thing you can do when doing carbs is to still take them apart. I tried the not taking the carbs apart trick and sometimes it worked great.......and others it didn't.

I can only speak from experience my friend... I think your *polaris* (cough cough) was the only sled I didn't wreck that year...

Kinda doing the dance with the FAA right now. Hoping to be in the air by March.

I was a bit dubious, but he cleaned both drive and driven in a half hour. I have to say they look like NEW! Haven't been that clean since I bought it. he didn't have to take them apart either. I did when I got home and they are just like he said. spotless inside and out.

just passing the word.

Jon

where are they located?

Premium Features

Back