• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Closest place to Anchorage to pull the sled off the trailer

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
I took my sled with ice fishing on sat to clean the dust off and make sure everything was working good and it quit running on the pto cyl so now I think the choke being stuck half on may haqve ben the prob. It sounds good on the trailer but I would like to be able to take it out and run it a little before making the long drive to go riding. Any ideas on the closest place to Anchorage I can take it for a test ride?

thinking about it you may have moisture in the fuel...try putting some heat in it and bring some along on your ride just in case....

OFT Racing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 5, 2008
Anchorage, AK
www.OFTRacing.com
Well after alot of time and frustration it all came down to a little bad spot in a wire on to my temp sensor. You could not even see the bad spot but it was bad. This was making my cdi box think it was overheating and that was making the sled run poorly so you would know it was overheating. Long story short its running like a champ and thanks alot for all the help. See ya out there.

Rick

Premium Features