• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Christopher-- help with Tapatalk app

wrtmani

Lifetime Membership
Christopher-- In one of your recent FB videos you mentioned the upgrades to the forum and Tapatalk making access easier. Trying to get Tapatalk app to work on my cell phone I upgraded to recently. I log in to Tapatalk and try to log in to forum where it says "Forum Username/Email Address" and "Forum Password" and I get this error message from Tapatalk:

"You are not logged in or you do not have permission to perform this action."

Is there any forum thread you can link me to that has a tutorial on the new Tapatalk features for an Android phone. I'm finding I use my cell phone for more things like watch your video posts and a host of other websites that have seperate apps like Ebay, Facebook, Walmart, etc.

Thanks a lot for the assistance!

Christopher-- In one of your recent FB videos you mentioned the upgrades to the forum and Tapatalk making access easier. Trying to get Tapatalk app to work on my cell phone I upgraded to recently. I log in to Tapatalk and try to log in to forum where it says "Forum Username/Email Address" and "Forum Password" and I get this error message from Tapatalk:

"You are not logged in or you do not have permission to perform this action."

Is there any forum thread you can link me to that has a tutorial on the new Tapatalk features for an Android phone. I'm finding I use my cell phone for more things like watch your video posts and a host of other websites that have seperate apps like Ebay, Facebook, Walmart, etc.

Thanks a lot for the assistance!
So TapaTalk support ended several months back when the new SnoWest App became available.
Let me go get you a link

Premium Features

Back