• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Christmas Loot

C
Jan 26, 2002
Alaska
ok, all is settled here.

boy i tell you, having family close by can make for an interesting (chaotic) christmas. Fun, but wow, kids running around eating, drinking, spilling and destroying stuff!

anyways

got me a new backpack, some new ski-loops, gloves, and oh yeah...a new track! woo hoo.

i guess mrs claus still loves me!

good night.

who is riding thursday?

B
Nov 26, 2007
Wow your dad buys you some cool ****

Mom and Pop dont Buy everything. My whole Family is into the sport. I got my dad Gen 2 Simmons. and evo floats.

This sport is about having fun. :beer; Im Sure your iq is just a Great sled 2. I just dont care how you judge my folks about buying stuff.

i would have loved to see you bring that 136 to the areas i was in today. all you would have been was stuck.

H

HYFLYR

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 21, 2007
Alaska
Mom and Pop dont Buy everything. My whole Family is into the sport. I got my dad Gen 2 Simmons. and evo floats.

This sport is about having fun. :beer; Im Sure your iq is just a Great sled 2. I just dont care how you judge my folks about buying stuff.

i would have loved to see you bring that 136 to the areas i was in today. all you would have been was stuck.

Now, now. Dont get carried away, not all of us would have been stuck. :D

MARV1

Lifetime Membership
May 3, 2004
Kotlik, AK
New gloves, cold hard cash for my sled.

GF got a new ipod from me so I'll make use of it, lol. ;)

Merry Christmas!

Premium Features