• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Check out what I found on Ebay

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
S
Nov 26, 2007
Kennewick Wa
MSRP Mrs!

Low demand, if somebody wants a new machine bad enough they will pay the price, course only a hand full will be able to afford now and they get to be treated like celebrities when they get seen with it if they can master the beast.

The manufacturers new focus is on the Explorer bike conversion kits similar to 2moto, and Snoxcycle.

The kits will rebuild interest into higher HP Oneski machines like the Hawk, the other OEM's will take notice, price drops, and game on.

Our now will become your future, and the majority of Twoskis become utilitarian! :D

Last edited:
S
Nov 21, 2007
manitoba
so in other words your ripping customers off because its rarer. my car is pretty rare, so does that mean i can get a great price for it??? nope.

so how much for those handguards???

S
Nov 26, 2007
Kennewick Wa
Don't blame the messenger

I'm just stating the facts, if I was wealthy when I got involved in this Snow Hawk endeavor I would have bought up all the machines in existence at the time, thus continuing the 100 plus annual production, and creating urgency.

Just because they sat in unmotivated non enthusiastic dealers floors did not mean they sucked, no some lucky sob came along picked one up for a song putt the effort in, and found out how bichin they are.

I'm sure those three hundred by now folks watching the auction, a few of them at least hope to find that song of a deal still, well wish in one hand, and $h1t in another. :eek:

Hand guards are $35.00-$120.00 depending on brand.

Last edited:
S
Nov 21, 2007
manitoba
if its low demand that makes it expensive, no wonder they dont sell.

its not even new and the price is starting at 7500. drop it to around 3 grand for starting and you MIGHT get a buyer. remember rentals arent the best for resale

Premium Features