• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

check out my new ride

catssuk

Lifetime Membership
not sure of the year, but so far i believe its a 1965 fox trac kids sled.and its 100% original and runs great.
foxtrac002Large.jpg

foxtrac001Large.jpg

foxtrac004Large.jpg

foxtrac003Large.jpg

That is wicked!! Twin carbides, well it looks like it anyways. You should see if you can get a turbo on that thing. The track looks like it would really hook up.............

Good score. Looks to be an easy resto & has some pretty good collector value. Quite a few guys collecting the Fox Trac.

Thats very cool! Definately not something you see every day. I bet you cant wait for snow!

you no it, i actually drove it around the yard,it runs reel good, but does need a complete engine rebuild[smokes worse than any 2 stoke i have seen].im going to do a full restoration on it,the moter is a briggs and stratton 6 or 8 hp 4 stroke, with a gocart type[chain] clutch, engauges around 300 rpm:D

and as you can see they invented the free style type grab seat way back in the 1960's, not just a few years ago:)

Premium Features

Back