• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Carls 910 Polaris edge compression ratio

J

jim

Nov 26, 2007
Boise
Just call the service department at Carl's...they are great and will help you out. They put their own twist on a lot of things in those motors....

M
Feb 26, 2014
Minnesota
Just call the service department at Carl's...they are great and will help you out. They put their own twist on a lot of things in those motors....
I did, the guy said ah maybe its marked on the dome not sure. I guess I talked to the wrong guy. I could try them again and hope for a better response.

05rmksteve

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Sep 5, 2008
Brainerd, MN
If I remember right mine where marked on the coolant side of the dome. Its been awhile since I've had mine apart.
You might be better off cc them because I know I have 1 set of domes that have been milled so the markings stamped on the domes are not correct.

M
Feb 26, 2014
Minnesota
Right on 05rmksteve I appreciate the info! I'll pull my head off and take a peek. I assume I can mill them if they are low compression domes? I only ride it out west and would prefer them to be high comp.

Premium Features